Training Talk Thread

Tiggy

We have our first trial in almost 2 months tomorrow night and based on last night's performance she could do quite well (except those bloody signals). Everything else seems to be in working order at this stage (keeping fingers and toes crossed here)! :laugh:

Another broken exercise - so far you have had seekback, box, scent and now signals - hate to tell you that just leaves GLOVES :laugh:

Best of luck tomorrow night.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have our first trial in almost 2 months tomorrow night and based on last night's performance she could do quite well (except those bloody signals). Everything else seems to be in working order at this stage (keeping fingers and toes crossed here)! :laugh:

Another broken exercise - so far you have had seekback, box, scent and now signals - hate to tell you that just leaves GLOVES :laugh:

I figure if we break them all early on she'll get it out of her system and we'll be right! Actually our gloves did break, she had a love of glove 2 at one stage and then I never sent her to it so she developed an avoidance of it, if I sent her to 2 she'd look at it and then sort of go but surely you don't mean that one you never mean that one! But yes we've broken everything else so far and we've also managed a 0 in each exercise at least once in our 3 trials so far! LOL

But I know how to fix my signals! TRAIN IT! I haven't done much with her in the last 2 months so it's all my fault!

Good luck SBT!

I don't think Jedi will be going very well on Sunday... He's lost his mind! He was feeling SO good at Flyball training last night that he decided to do flying leaps in the air in the middle of a flyball run... Lovely Jedi - but please go get the ball! :laugh: Who knows what he's going to do at the trial! I hope he gets his brain back by then!

we'll see you there. Keeping everything crossed she doesn't find another way th break her DJ

Well I am very nervous but have entered a double trial on Sunday with the aim of one heeling pass. :)

Cindy is doing very well but the more nrevous I get the slower I walk so her heeling goes belly up :eek: and we fail.

She has done so well with SFE after her initial problems! Her stays and recalls are great.

IF ONLY THE HANDLER CAN GET IT RIGHT!

I've heard the ground is in good condition so fingers crossed.

Might see you there, I'm only entered in the AM trial. Good luck :D

Hay guys we have our second trial tomorrow at Belconnen (Canberra) is anyone else going?

I'm stewarding for the PM trial if that counts :)

Well if you see a mad staffor with someone being draged behind come and say hi LOL we are doing CCD

Don;t forget the group stand!!! UD....Perfect one day...crap the next!!!!! :)

We have our first trial in almost 2 months tomorrow night and based on last night's performance she could do quite well (except those bloody signals). Everything else seems to be in working order at this stage (keeping fingers and toes crossed here)! :D

Another broken exercise - so far you have had seekback, box, scent and now signals - hate to tell you that just leaves GLOVES :eek:

Edited by bedazzledx2

We have our first trial in almost 2 months tomorrow night and based on last night's performance she could do quite well (except those bloody signals). Everything else seems to be in working order at this stage (keeping fingers and toes crossed here)! :)

we'll see you there. Keeping everything crossed she doesn't find another way th break her DJ

YAY - looks like we will all be there tomorrow :eek:

Well I am very nervous but have entered a double trial on Sunday with the aim of one heeling pass. :)

Cindy is doing very well but the more nrevous I get the slower I walk so her heeling goes belly up :eek: and we fail.

She has done so well with SFE after her initial problems! Her stays and recalls are great.

Might see you there, I'm only entered in the AM trial. Good luck :D

Good news about the ground condition. We may meet up. What are you competing in? Good luck.

We had a lesson today - it went well, first sit stay he did lie down about 40 seconds into it, but the second time we did it he stayed sitting. Heelwork was ok but focus could have been a lot better than it was ( I am trying to get him to play when he loses focus so that he gets more energy but he was a bit flat today). Not his best work today but parts of it were good. Will put up the link when I have finished uploading the video to Utube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdhOxOxSj3o

I dont know how to edit vids etc so it is a bit long winded!

Edited by Mas1981

Well I am very nervous but have entered a double trial on Sunday with the aim of one heeling pass. :rofl:

Cindy is doing very well but the more nrevous I get the slower I walk so her heeling goes belly up :thumbsup: and we fail.

Might see you there, I'm only entered in the AM trial. Good luck ;)

Good news about the ground condition. We may meet up. What are you competing in? Good luck.

I just hope the grounds are still in good condition! We're in Open. Competing with a dog who looks like a light boned black Lab and will have my young dog with me - look for a black and white tornado on a lead :)

Feeling a bit gutted right now. Just home form the trial at Redcliffe and I thought for a while we might have our first qualie ........but the bitch who has never and I repeat never broken a stay in her life sat up as the judge was about to say exercise finished in the long down.

Why oh why does she do these things to me????????????????????

Feeling a bit gutted right now. Just home form the trial at Redcliffe and I thought for a while we might have our first qualie ........but the bitch who has never and I repeat never broken a stay in her life sat up as the judge was about to say exercise finished in the long down.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. Dogs being dogs I guess eh

Oh noooooo!!!! That really sucks, so sorry to hear that :laugh: A lot of triallers can relate as I'm sure it's happened or will happen to us all! :confused: