Animal Communicator

stockdale

My sister has, and I'm sorry, but I think she wasted her money. She said that her horse wants a nice paddock with nice grass to eat. Well der, knock me down with a feather!

;) ;) :laugh:

Yep I think there would be a fair few of those around, "your dog wants nice long runs along the beach, with a lovely home cooked meal each night for tea and to sleep on the bed all night too", Gee really? I think we all know what our dogs would love and it's up to each owner as to whether the dog receives it or not :)

ETA: I'm sure there are genuine ones about but they would probably be few & far between.

Edited by lovemymutts

I went to agility classes with a woman who does this. She helps find lost animals, but can't talk to dead ones, and people asked her advice about why their dog did this and that and how it felt about such and such. Not really sure how she does the lost pets stuff but she is a very astute dog trainer and had a natural feel for animals which I'm pretty sure that's the "trick" to her 'talking' to animals which are actually present.

I've had dealings with people who can communicate with animals, alive or passed on. It has been and continutes to be an amazing journey.

In a group situation one person's animal was pointed out as having problems. The conversation was just spot on for this person.

I feel so sad when I read about people who have tried to get a communication only to find that the communicator was a lot of hot air.

No but there are a lot of people out there willing to take your money.

If there are actually ghosts of people ? there will be ghosts of animals.

I can tell this story now as I have learned in the past 50 years that I am not crazy.

When we moved house when I was 9 I kept seeing this boxer dog in our back garden. 6 foot brick walls & 8 foot double gates so I was puzzled. Whenever I went out there it vanished. I didn't tell anyone at first, it was also spasmodic, not all the time.

One day I called my mum & sisters over to the kitchen window & said

How is that boxer getting in our garden.

They said they couldn't see any dog & my imagination was playing tricks, had I been sleep walking again, was I feeling nervous about anything. The answer was No & I kept quiet after that although I did see it now & then.

Well you just think you are crazy really.

When I was 7 I had a boxer puppy but she got out when I was at school shortly after & was killed.

My dad got me a poodle for my 12th birthday & I never saw the boxer again.

Wishful thinking & grief ? Vivid imagination ? Or was it the ghost of my pet trying to comfort me who left when I had another one to love ?

I don't know but I know now that I was not crazy & I did see the impossible as clear as day for 3 years on & off.

My sister has, and I'm sorry, but I think she wasted her money. She said that her horse wants a nice paddock with nice grass to eat. Well der, knock me down with a feather!

Thanks for the belly laugh pm ;) ;) :laugh::):) That animal communicator appears to have some real unique skills :(

I din't pay for mine and it gave me an insight that turned out to be spot on.

Having said that I am very tuned into my animals and can quite often tell when something is just not right. Sometimes it has taken a litle while and quite a bit of money to be found, but i have been right about 3 very "huge"things so far.

Sometimes it would be nice not to know.

There are a lot of people willing to rip you off.

Mine ended in tears.

My cat was missing and two communicators were consulted, both said he was alive and well, but that he was 'punishing' me for being away (I was in hospital).

My cat was actually dead, and found a few days later. I will never do it again.

Mine ended in tears.

My cat was missing and two communicators were consulted, both said he was alive and well, but that he was 'punishing' me for being away (I was in hospital).

I find it abhorrent, callous and heartless that someone would take advantage of another's pain in that manner. I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

Thanks for the belly laugh pm ;) :):):):cooldance: That animal communicator appears to have some real unique skills :cooldance:

My horses are in a nice paddock with nice grass to eat but I'm sure they'd still find something to whinge about :)

NZVisla it's really abhorrent that someone could say that about your cat :champagne:

Mine ended in tears.

That's really dreadful NZ :eek: Ghastly person :hug::cry:

Loathesome behaviour, just turns my stomach. :cry:

I'd never use one. Or anyone else in that sort of 'business'.

I'm sure there are 'skills' that humans have had and lost, and maybe a very very very few do have some insights and feelings that are appropriate. Communication between both humans and animals is an ongoing education. Animals communicate very well without speech and humans had this ability once, so it is in our DNA somewhere.

I can (and have) write things down that I think will happen and these things have turned out to occur even though some of them were written over 30 years ago. I call it common sense but if I wanted to I could call it something else. I also always go on 'gut feelings' and have never been let down by these at all. OH thinks it's spooky :( but it's just awareness. :)

OMG! love the horse story :banghead::eek:

I have. We were having issues with one of our cats and hubby was ready to send her on a one way trip to the vet. The communicator I used had been at a rescue event about a month or so prior and one of my friends had done a reading with her about her Rott. According to my friend she was spot on about her dog and even knew some things that she could not have known. She definitely helped us with our cat issue and I wouldn't hesitate to call her again should anything else arise.

I do think that you need to be careful when looking into something like that though, and do some very thorough research on the person and their qualifications. I'm sure there are a lot of scam artists out there but there are also some very genuine ones too.

I have. We were having issues with one of our cats and hubby was ready to send her on a one way trip to the vet. The communicator I used had been at a rescue event about a month or so prior and one of my friends had done a reading with her about her Rott. According to my friend she was spot on about her dog and even knew some things that she could not have known. She definitely helped us with our cat issue and I wouldn't hesitate to call her again should anything else arise.

I do think that you need to be careful when looking into something like that though, and do some very thorough research on the person and their qualifications. I'm sure there are a lot of scam artists out there but there are also some very genuine ones too.

What qualifications are there for communicating with animals once they have died?

People with qualifications in animal behaviour usually call themselves behaviourists.

They tell you what you want to hear, IMO. It really makes me sad for people who fork out money to these idiots who think they have "special" power. They are "special" alright, but not in the supernatural way ;) :eek:

Show me a desperate person and I'll show you someone who will take advantage of them :hug: I find the whole thing very very sad :hug: