Starving Dog Thrown From Car

k9angel

Our first dog...as children, was a Kelpie puppy thrown from a car onto a 2 lane busy road at peak hour. My Grandfather nearly got himself skittled trying to save Timmy. (And yes, our current Kelpie is also Timmy :laugh: ).

So even nearly 50 years later, humans still have not learnt to be less cruel. :laugh:

This poor, poor dog...she is as thin as a dog can be before death overtakes. Hopefully the RSPCA will do the right thing by her.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know:

Which pound would have this dog now? What's the usual practice where she is? Can she be rescued by someone ASAP??? Is there some sort of duty of care thing that would get her out of that cold pound environment and into somewhere she can be looked after???

What can be done to help her? Can I help somehow? All I can do is throw money at someone (not the RSPCA) who is a legit rescuer but if she can be fostered and put in a better environment and saved from being PTS I'll help out financially as much as I can.

If she is the subject of a cruelty investigation then she will remain in RSPCA care until the investigation and any resultant court case is finalised.

I was at the Fairfield shelter on Monday morning and she wasn't there then.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/break...hrown-from-car/

The dog was abandoned on the corner of Thompson and Alma roads at Dakabin. There is concern, too, for the dog's puppies.

4396740817_8a369dd7ae_o.jpg

That is around the corner-2/3kms-from the Dakabin RSPCA depot. They could have at least left her there :thumbsup:

That was exactly my thought Scarlet - the RSPCA Dakabin is barely a stones-throw away. This has happened just down the road from me and makes me feel sick that I am living amongst these disgusting excuse for humans.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Thats absolutly disgusting, there is NO need for a dog to ever end up in that condition. I hope whoever has done this is caught and if I had my way they would be starved and thrown from a car. :laugh::) Just sickening and way too sad!!!!!!!

If she is the subject of a cruelty investigation then she will remain in RSPCA care until the investigation and any resultant court case is finalised.

Thanks for that. :thumbsup: Is there any way to check on how she is while she's in the care of the RSPCA and all this "investigating" is going on???

:thumbsup::laugh: Thats absolutly disgusting, there is NO need for a dog to ever end up in that condition. I hope whoever has done this is caught and if I had my way they would be starved and thrown from a car. :):mad Just sickening and way too sad!!!!!!!

Ah I know iggy. In cases like these the nice pacifist in me just disappears into the ether and I imagine starving them for weeks on end, throwing them out the car AND leaving a rope attached so they are dragged for however many miles I feel like driving. Then maybe I'll drop them off at the Police station with an appropriate tatto affixed to forehead (eg "I'm a dog torturing w@nker") IF there's anything left to drop off.

Sometimes I'm just not at all nice about things :mad:thumbsup:

Thanks for that. :laugh: Is there any way to check on how she is while she's in the care of the RSPCA and all this "investigating" is going on???

Someone who works there may be able to find out. I only volunteer once a week and in all honesty I would probably forget to ask when I am in next Monday. :laugh:

The only good thing about her being "abandoned" is at least now she has a good chance of having a better life ... the poor girl still looks like she is friendly and trusting.

Yes she really deserves a better life :laugh: hope she gets one.

I can't help but cry when I see an animal in this condition, how can anyone be so cruel. I really hope this poor little girl finds a very special loving home where she will never hunger for anything again. If anyone hears how she gets on I hope they post.

I know a lot of people are anti RSPCA but they are lifesavers

Yep they certainly do, save the life, rake in the money and the destroy the dog.

Show me the stats. I have heard so much bad press about the RSPCA, please show me the statistics so I can make up my mind.