Starving Dog Thrown From Car

k9angel

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/break...hrown-from-car/

The RSPCA is hunting for the owners of a starving dog that was thrown from a car on Brisbane's northside.

It's believed the brindle Staffordshire Terrier-Boxer cross recently had pups. The dog was so thin its ribs, hips and spine were protruding.

"A witness saw the dog being thrown out of an early 80s model, white Commodore, Magna or Falcon early in the morning on February 25th," the RSPCA said.

The dog was abandoned on the corner of Thompson and Alma roads at Dakabin. There is concern, too, for the dog's puppies.

The RSPCA has called for anyone with information to contact the RSPCA Animal Cruelty Hotline on 1300 852 188.

4396740817_8a369dd7ae_o.jpg

Very, very sad. That poor dog. :rofl:

The culprit, if caught - will most likely get a fine. :) Its rediculous. When will laws change to protect these animals?

I wonder what happened to her babies? If the condition she is in, is any indication - I dont like their chances...

Thats just sickening......:o:love::cry:

Edited by k9angel

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Willow

I remember some years back, working at the RSPCA, we had a tiny little 2kg Chi brought in that had been seen being thrown from the window of a moving car. The witness picked up the dog & chased the car thinking the dog had jumped out by accident, but they sped off :)

She had allegedly been stabbed with something sharp too, several times, and has chunks of her hair hacked off :o

Thankfully her mental & physical recovery were both swift & complete, and she went to a lovely home with other chis. She was the most sweet natured, even tempered dogs I have ever met. I still think of her often, and thank dog the teenage boy who witnessed the incident had the brains to bring her in. He actually came on foot to the shelter, totally distraught at what he had just seen.

There is just somehting wrong with some people.

It amazes me how dogs can just keep fighting. If she were human there is no way she'd have survived. It looks like she has been without food for a very very long time :)

I just want to give her a big cuddle and juicy steak.

:) oh my god! She is barely there the poor little thing. Those b@stards have no right to be called human beings.

I hope they find them - but then again - what difference will it make. They'll probably get a slap on the wrist at worst.

But kudos to whoever brought her in and the RSPCA better not just give up on her and put her to sleep without a good reason.......

Oh dear :)

It never ends does it.

You hear a nice story every now and then to renew your faith in humankind... but the horror stories are just unrelenting and beat the crap outta you...

I do hope this little girl pulls through and goes onto a much better life where this will be a forgotten memory... and to the people that did it... karma baby, karma.

Poor beautiful baby, there is NO excuse!!! :):birthday::o

does anyone know what will become of her??

I know the rspca's euth rates for down here are bad & if she came to their shelter down here she probably wouldn't come out :cheer:

Can her body handle much more??

Would be good to know the outcome