Starving Dog Thrown From Car

k9angel

I know a lot of people are anti RSPCA but they are lifesavers

Yep they certainly do, save the life, rake in the money and the destroy the dog.

Show me the stats. I have heard so much bad press about the RSPCA, please show me the statistics so I can make up my mind.

We can start with Clifford, he earned them thousands of $ in donations and when he was no longer usefull, he suddenly developed a temperament issue and couldn't be rehomed.

They put that poor little dog through hell to keep him alive, so they could rake in the donations and then the RSPCA killed him.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep they certainly do, save the life, rake in the money and the destroy the dog.

Show me the stats. I have heard so much bad press about the RSPCA, please show me the statistics so I can make up my mind.

What stats do you actually want?

They don't actually keep files on dogs they got lots of publicity = lots of donations, and then, when they couldn't use them any more, knocked them off. Strange how dogs make the paper as having loverly temperaments blah blah, and once the publicity is finished, get the chop because they were actually in bad health, or "didn't pass the temperament test".

Why not google RSPCA on the forum, and see what you find.

why not write to them and ask what happened to this dog?

Ask about Clifford too.

What stats do you actually want?

They don't actually keep files on dogs they got lots of publicity = lots of donations, and then, when they couldn't use them any more, knocked them off. Strange how dogs make the paper as having loverly temperaments blah blah, and once the publicity is finished, get the chop because they were actually in bad health, or "didn't pass the temperament test".

Why not google RSPCA on the forum, and see what you find.

why not write to them and ask what happened to this dog?

Ask about Clifford too.

I know a lot more cats than dogs are euthanized, it must be like hell for them. I saw a doco on work stress in the Queensland RSPCA and their very quick ( bad ) method of temperament assessment on dogs. The RSPCA and others like it must do some good though ? The stats I want to see are the numbers of dogs in, numbers eu and number rehomed. I am well aware of the madness of places like PETA ( rates of up to 90% eu ) but what I want to know is should we brand places like the RSPCA as bad as them ?

I remembered to ask today. She is in care with the RSPCA and is doing well so far. Her puppy has also been placed in care. Sorry but for the obvious legal reasons I am not able to provide any further information but at least you know she is okay.

I remembered to ask today. She is in care with the RSPCA and is doing well so far. Her puppy has also been placed in care. Sorry but for the obvious legal reasons I am not able to provide any further information but at least you know she is okay.

Her puppy?

did she have a puppy in care..?

gosh ppl suck.......the poor girl

Her puppy?

did she have a puppy in care..?

gosh ppl suck.......the poor girl

In the original article it said it was believed she had had puppy(s).

• 4 weeks later...

Some very good news. A woman has been changed. And the dog, Indy, is putting on weight.

Brisbane Times article.

A Petrie woman has been charged over a shocking case of animal cruelty north of Brisbane in February.

'Indy', an 18-month-old female boxer cross, was delivered to the RSPCA's Dakabin shelter on February 25 so badly starved she was hours from death.

Lethargic and disoriented, Indy was also excreting milk, suggesting she recently gave birth to a litter of pups.

A woman, 36, was charged on Friday with failing to provide food and water to Indy and two other dogs, an adult and a puppy mastiff cross, that were found on her property.

She will appear in Pine Rivers Magistrates Court on May 14.

RSPCA inspector Travis Cooper said the dogs were recovering well in the Dakabin shelter.

"Indy in particular has put on a considerable amount of weight and that's just from being on a good conventional diet and worming program," he said.

"She's put on nearly five kilos in the past couple of weeks and I guess that's indicative of the fact that she wasn't receiving that in the past."

Mr Cooper said a tip-off from the public led to the charges being laid.

"The RSPCA are very grateful for the response that we received and because of some particular information that we did receive, we were able to track down the owners," he said.

Mr Cooper said early reports that the dog was thrown from a moving vehicle proved to be incorrect.

Mr Cooper said two other cruelty cases in the Moreton Bay area - the shooting death of Doug the joey koala and an attempted castration of a American Staffordshire terrier with a cable tie - remained unsolved.

Anyone with information on those cases is asked to phone the RSPCA on 1300 852 188.

Yeah right. :thumbsup:

Is anyone else having flashbacks to poor little Clifford? First badly treated by his owners & then by the RSPCA who killed him.

OH well, they will keep her alive while the sympathy donations come in, then when the donations stop, she will suddenly turn vicious & they will kill her. Shame RSPCA shame. ;)