Great Dog-walking Belt

Nic oh lah

Check this out! $6.99 at Aldi as part of their camping promotion. 2 pockets good size for poopy-bags, mobile phones, keys etc, 2 more big enough to cram with treats or easily fit a tennis ball or 2, and a drink bottle holder. Intended for hiking I guess but PERFECT dog walking bag, or even training bag cause fits so many treats. And the waist band goes to "big fatty" size like me, lol. Check it out. I figure you can't go wrong for $6.99 and it's really cute! They had lots of different designs and styles - I just really liked this one.

Take that Aldi-nay-sayers, :flame:

Edited as price is $6.99 not $5.99 - whoops. Still - pretty good value, haha

Edited by NicGSDlover

Typical! I give my sister the hardest time about Aldi (what, they sell food?) and she is going to pay me out terribly on this one because who bought themselves a fancy schmancy doggie belt thingy last year for $35 and is yet to take the tag off it?

Thanks for posting the info Nic.

I was only there yesterday arvo and made a conscious effort not to look at all the camping stuff because I knew if I would be walking out with stuff I shouldn't!

Oh well will definitely swing past this arvo and grab a couple of these.

What a bargain! :rainbowbridge:

Buy me one? Please

I am having Aldi withdrawals :laugh:

x2 please? Will pay for it and postage too.

That is awesomeness!

Problem is they didn't have many left at the store I went to - i'll have a look tonight and if they have any then i'll get them and PM you about if you want them or not - if you change your mind i'll hang onto them, i'm sure there will be other doggy freinds in the future who can use them (-:

They had a few of the tan coloured ones and gray ones, slightly different styles though although still had a couple of good sized zippered pockets and a drink bottle holder.

This is the pic from the website of what they had. Will get my hands on a few if i can.

Check this out! $6.99 at Aldi as part of their camping promotion. 2 pockets good size for poopy-bags, mobile phones, keys etc, 2 more big enough to cram with treats or easily fit a tennis ball or 2, and a drink bottle holder. Intended for hiking I guess but PERFECT dog walking bag, or even training bag cause fits so many treats. And the waist band goes to "big fatty" size like me, lol. Check it out. I figure you can't go wrong for $6.99 and it's really cute! They had lots of different designs and styles - I just really liked this one.

Take that Aldi-nay-sayers, :laugh:

I actually brought the very same one but in grey today and than found a little pouch thingy that will actually slide onto my regular treat pouch so I'm taking mine back so if anyone would like to buy it beforehand let me know.I think post will be under $5

Went to aldi today and picked up a couple of different types of these - the one in the first post and a couple of the ones that are on the bottom left of the pic with all the types in it. The second one only has one zip up pocket and a drink holder but I find it much easier to get my hand into to get treats out.

I did grab 2 of each so I now have a spare of each if anyone is interested in one just let me know and I can pop it in the post.

I have a very good little "bum bag" with lots of little compartments, but it is the drinks holder that sways me to taking a look in Aldo. It was so hot this summer that I had to carry a bottle of water and a fold up water bag for the dogs. Carrying a water bottle and trying to walk and pick up after 4-5 dogs can be a bit tricky. LOL.

Went to aldi today and picked up a couple of different types of these - the one in the first post and a couple of the ones that are on the bottom left of the pic with all the types in it. The second one only has one zip up pocket and a drink holder but I find it much easier to get my hand into to get treats out.

I did grab 2 of each so I now have a spare of each if anyone is interested in one just let me know and I can pop it in the post.

I'd be interested in one of the first ones, if that is ok. :dunce:

Take that Aldi-nay-sayers, :(

Thank you for telling us about this, :dunce: I went and bought two of them today and they are great and sooooo cheap !!

Hi all

I went down and bought one for myself today, and picked up 2 extras for anyone who doesnt have access to Aldi.

Am happy to post to anyone that wants one (postage will be around $5 I think).

They really are worth it! They're great!