Master Dog Breeders And Associates

SwaY

Of all the winners, I've had the distinct pleasure of actually meeting Anna (Powerlegs) and Ruth (Ruthless), and had many phone/email convos with Steph (SharPeiRescue) - and I'm absolutely thrilled that they all won their awards. All of them are truly inspirational people.

These ladies are all the kind of people that can make others better people just by knowing them.

Congratulations ladies!!!

T.

You were there??? :o I wiashed I had have known, I would have come up to say hi.

Congrats to all the winners, and a special congrats to Steph from Shar Pei Rescue. Well deserved Steph and I wish you had been there to celebrate with us. Marg, as always, was a very gracious winner. Marg rocks. :coffee:

No - I was at home with my furkids Anne... hanging on this thread for the updates... *grin*

Maybe at the next do?

T.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great evening :coffee: A huge congratulations to Steve, Anne and the others on the organisation and execution of the event.

And it was an honour and pleasure to sit on Troy's table and finally meet the great man :eek: He is so laid back and unassuming. After Saturday night I hope he realises just how important his website is to dog owners. :o

It was fantastic to be there to see Kate win her award :D You :eek: young lady.

It was also great to put some faces to DOL names. :(

Dianne Gunn-Scarcella award

Troy Cumner

Tony and I would like to extend our personal congratulations to Troy as this years recipient for the Dianne Gunn-Scarcella award.

It was two years on Sunday that she departed this world and clearly she is still missed.

We can not think of a better person to receive the award this year and Troy is now in great company with last years wonderful winner Julie (Steve) and the 2008 winner Bob (Kojak)

We hope to attend next years event and inspite of Tony's dislike to speak in public (which is odd as this man can talk under water most times!) he will be able to present his late wifes award to next years lucky recipient.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Yes Angelsun, Dianne was a very special lady and whoever is nominated for the Dianne Memorial Award has to be somebody very special in their own right. We thought Troy fitted the bill very well with his ongoing support for purebred dogs through his website which provides such a valuable educational and social outlet for all doggie people. Together with the support & sponsorship of the MDBA who wouldn't be in the strong position it is in now without him we thought he fitted the criteria very well.

Thanks to the MDBA for the award and thanks to everyone for their congratulations

Would of been nice to attend the evening, but newborn babies put a stop to a social life

I hope everyone had fun

I would like to congratulate all the winners too and also the nominees (as that is also an achievement to be proud of).

It was a honour to receive the Dianne Gunn-Scarcella memorial award. Thanks for the congrats.

To all the people who I met from the forum .... you guys are great! Special thanks to the people sitting at my table for making it a relaxed enjoyable night :laugh: .

If you didn't make it this year, do yourself a favour and try to make it to Melbourne next year.

Congratulations to all the nominees and winners.

We have always been proud to be members of the MDBA and it was a real pleasure to attend the awards dinner.

Meeting and seeing some of the very wonderful people we have in the dog world is just so uplifting.

The MDBA is to be congratulated on the innovative things they are doing.

Looking forward to Melbourne next year and planning to make a few nominations.

Looking forward to Melbourne next year and planning to make a few nominations.

Yes I agree...I was very delinquent in putting in any nominations for this year, but will put the effort into it more for the 2011 awards.

AWESOME night guys! :laugh: MDBA should be so proud of its own achievements - a really fantastic event !

I was a bit "lost" LOL and I wish everyone had their user names on so I could figure out who was who :laugh: - but I did meet a few FAB people (and DOLers) and had a yummy dinner. :laugh:

Mains were excellent by the way.......... :laugh:

2 of the BIGGEST CONGRATS need to go to Troy - such a well-deserved award, Troy - as in my dodgy speech LOL - you changed my life :)

And to a gorgeous lil girl who wrote a very special article and introduced the plight of rescue dogs to hundreds of people -- well done CHLOE! :laugh:

Thanks MDBA - next year is going to be HUGE!! :laugh:

I'm just starting to realise how many DOLers I didn't meet :laugh:

It was lovely to meet you Troy (I was very impressed by your bold fashion choices - pyjamas AND tin-foil hat!) Congratulations again on your award. Sags was sitting next to me and whispered how Dianne would have been so happy with the decision.

I'm just starting to realise how many DOLers I didn't meet :laugh:

Me tooooo! :laugh:

It was lovely to meet you Troy (I was very impressed by your bold fashion choices - pyjamas AND tin-foil hat!) Congratulations again on your award. Sags was sitting next to me and whispered how Dianne would have been so happy with the decision.

:laugh: Yet still no offers of cash for the photos :laugh:

It was lovely to meet you Troy (I was very impressed by your bold fashion choices - pyjamas AND tin-foil hat!)

Pyjamas in pink and green stripes no less!! :laugh: Got to hand it to you Troy - Fashion week can eat it's tin foil hat! :laugh:

I'm just starting to realise how many DOLers I didn't meet

Oh me too :laugh:

Next year maybe our lanyards and a sticky if we want to have our DOL name?? :laugh: I would have been game enough to introduce myself to heaps more people! :laugh:

Edited by t-time

It was an awesome night! Congrates to all the winners!!!

Unfortunately I didn't get to meet a lot of DOLer... even if I did, I wouldn't know it! :laugh: I just mainly talked to the people sitting at my table and they are great!

Next time... next year in Melbourne does sound HUGE though!

I would like to congratulate all the winners too and also the nominees (as that is also an achievement to be proud of).

It was a honour to receive the Dianne Gunn-Scarcella memorial award. Thanks for the congrats.

To all the people who I met from the forum .... you guys are great! Special thanks to the people sitting at my table for making it a relaxed enjoyable night :cry: .

If you didn't make it this year, do yourself a favour and try to make it to Melbourne next year.

Now I'm tempted after following this year. But DOLers could have their online names on too so we can meet!!