I-squeaks 2.0

Hmmm CR orders are usually here within 11 days from past experience. They seem to come quicker then that normally but usually 11 days would be the maximum I have had. I think some of the larger orders have taken a bit longer.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photo's by popular demand :

Sophie the leggy german supermodel (GSD) is modelling the Red "Large" I-squeak ..... Vader (aka Zoolander) ( the Greyhound ) is demonstrating the Green "Medium" I-squeak.

And here my long legged male model Vader is modelling his favourite Green Medium I-squeak once more - isn't he handsome. He loves it so much it's going to his new home when he finds one.

Hehe - anyone in Brisbane want this green i-squeak? only $220 and you get a free Greyhound! Lol. The i-squeak is even in his photo's on the adoption profile! He loves fetch with it.

Small and Medium with tennis ball.

Thanks for that!

I might change my order to 4 medium and 2 large

Might also be a good idea to let clean run know there will be another big order coming, at least that way they will be prepared for the order when it arrives

EDIT to remove pic

Edited by GoldenGirl85

My lab has the medium, I think the large would be too big for him to fit in his mouth, and if he cant run around squeaking it, where is the fun in that :rofl:

Edited to ad the pic in my signature is him with his ball :D

Edited by Masons_mom

My lab has the medium, I think the large would be too big for him to fit in his mouth, and if he cant run around squeaking it, where is the fun in that :rofl:

Edited to ad the pic in my signature is him with his ball :(

lol, the large ones are for my JRT...that way she cant get her mouth around them lmao :D

Edited by GoldenGirl85