Dangerous Dogs On Aca Tonight

HugUrPup

Did anyone else see the segment about the 2 dogs (PB and Boxer) who were deemed dangerous but are constantly out harassing people in the street?

I have just laughed so much I have tears :thumbsup:

Did anyone else rewind and replay the guy barking next to his wife who couldn't keep a straight face?

:thumbsup: ;) :p ;) :) ;) ;)

I got to go watch it again :cry:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else see the segment about the 2 dogs (PB and Boxer) who were deemed dangerous but are constantly out harassing people in the street?

I have just laughed so much I have tears :thumbsup:

Did anyone else rewind and replay the guy barking next to his wife who couldn't keep a straight face?

:thumbsup: ;) :p ;) :) ;) ;)

I got to go watch it again :cry:

I missed it did anyone tape it?

Being attacked by a dog is no laughing matter of course, I was more distracted by the look on his wife's face when he barked.

It pretty much distracted me away from the whole point of the segment :cry:

I do wish that kid would stop letting them out though.

I don't give a damn if they ARE sooky family pets.

They shouldn't be on the street. What part of that doesn't their owner get. HE is putting their lives in danger. :cry:

They are getting away with it.. it's the council's fault for enabling his stupidity.

I have just laughed so much I have tears :eek:

:D :rofl: :rofl: :D :cry: :cry: :D

I got to go watch it again :laugh:

Bahahaha i did see it! that was a crack up! and yeh i know the dog issue is not funny but her face was...

I have just laughed so much I have tears :eek:

:D :rofl: :rofl: :D :cry: :cry: :D

I got to go watch it again :laugh:

I did see it, although it was not a pitbull.

Bloody hell! Looks to me more of a case of neighbourhood war than dangerous dogs though...

Who knows whether they really did bite that woman, or how often they are out... might be every day or it might have only been once or twice. That story seriously had a lot missing. They said that the family had built an escape proof enclosure - but neglected to show it, nor say if it was or wasn't secure. The barking man said that the council has stated that the dogs will be impounded if they are out, so why the hell isn't he calling them? There was never anything mentioned about the council not coming out to collect the dogs, only that they are being given back. Surely the owners are getting a fine each time - even if the dogs are being given back??

Also, you would think that if the dogs were constantly roaming the street harassing people then someone would have at least taken some video footage of them?? The only pics they showed of the dogs outside the home they looked like they were on lead and being loaded into the car. Certainly not roaming around menacing people...

Seems a bit odd to me :laugh:

They were loose in the photo I saw. If I was walking my small dogs along it would put the fear of God into me, 2 large, loose dogs - whether or not I knew they were "friendly". Why should anyone be put through that stress?

They bit someone, they HAVE been declared dangerous by the Council and yet, they have two very dumb owners who continue to let them roam and don't acknowledge why anyone would have an issue with that. They are extremely thoughtless morons.

The owners and the Council are at fault.

I know not a funny story but holy crap that guy was the funniest i have seen in....like forever!!!!!! I had to just replay the segment to watch him a few times....and crack up again! His poor wife....

I confess to spontaneously chuckling! :laugh:

On a serious note though, as someone has said, the arrogant idiot owner and his son are sending their dogs to their dogs deaths because they refuse to obey an order and comply with the law. They will have their dog's blood on thier hands. Morons like these people should not own dogs in this modern day.

I tried to watch again with a serious face but couldn't :laugh:

So what breed do you think the dog was.. (not the boxer of course)? ETA- looks like a lab x Amstaff to me.

I wonder which dog bit the woman, surely both didn't naw down on her tasty leg.

Why would both be deemed dangerous? I think personally they were deemed dangerous simply because the council wanted the owners to keep them contained and were hoping that would do the trick.

He kid said the only way the dogs can get out is if they are let out.. I can't see him letting them out just to harass the neighbours.. if so he would be charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Obviously he is out with the dogs when they are let out. More to the point, we aren't seeing the entire story and aca just did a brilliant job at making the dog owners look like utter morons.

Edited by puggerup