Your Favourite "doggie Stars"?

Watching a movie called "Kate and Leopold", there is a beautiful Anatolian Shepherd named Bart in this movie who should be in every scene in my opinion :eek:. Got me wondering what everyones favourite canine characters are?

One of my all time favourite's would have to be Shadow(The Golden Retriever) and Chance(the American Bulldog) from Homeward Bound :D! Love the movie. Love the dogs.

What about you?? :rofl::laugh:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a Christmas movie, can't remember the name, all the boy wanted was a dog and he got a Brittany puppy, so that is my favorite of course, apart from that the Jack Russell in Frasier is just fantastic

One of my all time favourite's would have to be Shadow(The Golden Retriever) and Chance(the American Bulldog) from Homeward Bound :rofl:! Love the movie. Love the dogs.

I must also give the :laugh: for Shadow and Chance.

Shadow was such a wise old owl and Chance forever the attention seeker and in your face.

I so wanted an American Bulldog when I saw that movie and was disappointed that they were not ANKC recognised. I am also amazed that so many are brought in here despite that.

Lassie and Big Red both won my heart at a very early age too.

is pretty awesome. :rofl:

Otis, is to blame for my obsession with puglets!!! :laugh: Saw that movie when I was little ad was always promised a pug for my 21st and to my shock mum actually came thru on the promise!!! So I waited 10-15 yrs or something like that for my puglet!

One of my all time favourite's would have to be Shadow(The Golden Retriever) and Chance(the American Bulldog) from Homeward Bound :o ! Love the movie. Love the dogs.

What about you?? :(:laugh:

I must also give the :rofl: for Shadow and Chance.

Shadow was such a wise old owl and Chance forever the attention seeker and in your face.

I so wanted an American Bulldog when I saw that movie and was disappointed that they were not ANKC recognised. I am also amazed that so many are brought in here despite that.

What was the third dog in homeward bound? I loved homeward bound...need to get it on DVD me thinks!

One of my all time favourite's would have to be Shadow(The Golden Retriever) and Chance(the American Bulldog) from Homeward Bound :rofl:! Love the movie. Love the dogs.

I must also give the :laugh: for Shadow and Chance.

American Bulldogs have their own registries in Australia and the US.

Australia’s are: Irondog and A.B.R.D