My Dog, What Breed Is He?

Wat is my dog?!!! i got him from the local pound, as a puppy he was said to be a JRTx, but obviously not lol he's got a bit of Kelpie in him, i think and maybe a bit of border collie. A friend of mine who works with dogs said that she think's he's got a bit of Smooth Coat Collie in him too. i looked up Smooth Coat Collie and him temperament, markings and features seem to match and he's a bit taller than yout average Kelpie and Border Collie too, so he's obviously not a pure bred! Can i get the professionals (you dog owners/lovers) help! i've attached a few pics to help out!

And i apologise in advance if i posted this in the wrond discussion forum, just let me know and i'll change it!

My Boy:

rhys1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rhys9.jpg

rhys8.jpg

rhys6.jpg

rhys5.jpg

rhys4.jpg

post-34189-1272887478.jpg

Definitely not a F1 Cross I'd say

I'd eliminate any less common breeds from your list.

The likely contenders as I see them are Kelpie, ACD and some Terrier.. Foxie or Tenterfield.

There are plenty of tall Kelpies around!

perhaps consider the location. Some breeds are more common in certain locations. Where I live, there are lots of working dogs. Looks to me kelpie x border collie, perhaps with a spash of foxie and or ACD. I agree, prob not F1 cross, but a good mix of your locally common breeds.

At first look I thought ACD too, but the front on shots of the head and the feather on his tail do suggest potential Smoothie in him too, though I would have thought he wouldn't be so predominantly white if that were the case, particularly as his face is tri. But hey, he's a cutie either way.