Rest In Peace Ashke

laneka

Goodbye my beloved friend :):rofl: . You are now pain free and can run and strut your stuff at the bridge. Thank you so much for nearly 11 years of your devoted love, your wonderful humour and for being the best friend anyone could have. :rofl::cry::(

I am going to miss your stares, your demands and the fun we have always had together.

Rest In Peace Australian Grand Champion Blickscharf Ashke C.D. E.T. alias Ashy Smashy Pumpkinhead

I opened my emails to find your post on RottsANZ, and I gasped with shock. It feels like the end of an era.

For as long as I can remember, Ash has been what we all strive for, not only in his conformation, and his ring presence. The relationship that you had with him, his personality, and his will to work was something to behold.

Ash's achievements may never be surpassed, and I know that his loss will be felt by you forever.

Thinking of you at this time.

RIP Ash, your memory will live on in the hearts of many.

:)

Ash was not only a champion, but a Legend of our breed and I truly believe that I will never see another dog like him in my lifetime. I always got all my friends to come down to the specialties to see him. I would never tell them who he was, rather I would just tell them that they would just know. Every time, their jaws would drop and there would be noises like 'Wow', 'Whoa' and 'Oh my god, look at that dog', such is the effect that he had on people. Those piddly little AB rings never did him justice, he was in his full glory flying around a large specialty ring.

He gives us all something to aspire to, for his conformation, his temperament and his character. His bond with you Laneka & Mr Laneka is also something to aspire to, I have been priveleged to see this up close and it gave me a new appreciation of how we can interact with our special ones.

When my daughter is a bit older, I will be so proud to be able to tell her that back in the day, Mummy handled The King of The Ring, THE Rottweiler. Thank you for the honour of being in the ring with him, it was always very emotional for me, such is the esteem that I hold him in. I loved being told off by him for interfering in HIS running and I loved being the one along for the ride in my own tiny little way.

RIP King of the Ring, you will be missed here but truly remembered as the legend that you are. Have fun chasing the girls around at The Bridge darling Smashy.

Much love to Laneka and Mr Laneka xxxxx

RIP Ashke

Sympathies to yourself and family.

My husband Geoff judged this wonderful Rottweiler and came home and it was all he could talk about !

Warm Regards

Justine and Geoff

Bustabones SBT Tas

Edited by Staffordz

For as long as I can remember, Ash has been what we all strive for, not only in his conformation, and his ring presence. The relationship that you had with him, his personality, and his will to work was something to behold.

Yes, exactly the words I have been trying to come up with.

More hugs and love to you Sue and Stan :laugh:

Play hard at the bridge Ash, I know you will be ruling the roost up there in no time at all :thumbsup:

There will never be another one like you :shrug:

RIP Beautiful Boy.

I am sincerely saddened another amazing Rott has gone but too a place they can truly express themselves and run pain free. Thinking of you and Stan and family at this time Sue. Take care, a hole will be left in your heart, but know all greats live through their babies as Ash will and already is. :mad :mad

:)RIP GR CH BLICKSCHARF ASHKE CD ET

:(

You have a special place Dear Lord

that I know you'll always keep

A special place reserved for dogs

when they quietly fall asleep

With large and airy kennels

and a yard for hiding bones

With maybe a little babbling creek

that chatters over stones.

With wide green fields and flowers

for those who never knew