Dogzonline Project

Steve

bertie I am sure yours is lovely .I think the true spirit intended for this quilt has shone through.A lot of people have stepped out of their comfort zone and made or cut a square as their symbol of love,respect and friendship for Jed. :rofl:

I am trying to finish the Dol one to send with Jeds . :)

Yes I agree - It doesn't matter if it isn't perfect the fact that you have all cared enough to do this is very powerful and something she will cherish her whole life!

Edited by Steve

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steve, there is a rumour your inbox is full.

Bloody hell it was much better when I was a mod and had a bigger in box! It seems to fill up over night but I would prefer emails because sometimes I dont get here every day and people get mad if I don't answer straight away.

urgent urgent:

where do i send my completed blocks for the dol quilt??

please pm me the address

cheers

Helen

PM SBT303 :D , she is the lovely lady who is putting it all together :(

Thanks Dodo!!

:( The pictured one above isn't what I did though, I used the Paint program to try to explain myself better for Drumbeat :D

I want to quilt more now ;)

Good !

http://www.mdbapacers.org.au/attachments/0..._categories.pdf

:D :) :p I have been trying to work out how to get to the fabric shop now & what I want to make, thank you :rofl:

That square is really beautiful Anna....mine were just little appliqué Westies and some Westie print material and even then my friend Lynn did the appliqué work...I just bought the material and found the Westie patterns :p

I am really a gardener (so when Jed gets back to her home maybe I can send her some be-happy-flowering-plants)

Your embroidery is great!

Anna that is a beautiful piece of work. :laugh:

I posted mine today with an extra square for the auction quilt sorry it is late as 7th was the date due.... just gone ordinary mail.

It will be lovely to see the finished quilt. :laugh:

Here are my last two squares for Jed's quilt.

post-2283-1278394934_thumb.jpg

post-2283-1278394925_thumb.jpg

Please excuse the random stitching style. :laugh:

Hahahaha...I love that owls feet Greytmate

edited 'cos I can't spel!

Edited by Boronia

hay guys, sorry for being MIA the last 2 weeks iv been flat out ;) there are many great squares arriving and the all look awsom in there own wright, unfortunatly we are no where near enough to make a queen sized quilt yet so, if you have no idea how to quit and want to take part head to your local fabric shop and ask to look at the "fat quarters" if you like one purchase it and pm me for the address to send to i will cut them to size and stich initials (up to 4 letters) on them so you can take part :rofl:

I did ask to have them all sent by the 7th but will extend that to the end of the month just to get as many in as possible.

Thankyou so much to all that have sent in there squares im sure jed will love them