June Challenge - Anything Goes!

Ashanali

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't done the challenges for a while because I have been so busy, so now anything goes I can finally join in again

This is my first June photo of Bella at the river yesterday in the freezing weather, great time of year for it - her grey hairs are really starting to stand out now

4670461635_492e8f4a0b_b.jpg

Edited by helen

Guest belgian.blue
OMG Dash is adorable! I want to smooch him on his wrinkly forehead! I reckon that little head tilt is THE cutest thing that a dog or puppy could possibly do.

You have to make this funny noise to get them to do it... just ask Ashanali. :eek: It's a photography skill that she's refined over the years. She even made that noise when she did my photos. I didn't put my head on the side all cute though but I did laugh.

I've worked out how to get the tilted wrinkly forehead .. LOVE it when Badger does it. But then he gets overly excited and puppy attackes happen :)

Not really sure what I was trying to acheive here other than to hold the camera steady. Hand held with a shutter speed of 2 seconds. I like the colours and the flowing abstract movement effect.

4673861875_17901a3d5f_b.jpg

This one was while I was waiting for my friend to come home, she was half an hour late so I sat in my car waiting. This old bloke came out and wandered across the road to his car with a tinny in hand. His cute little cat followed him and kept him company while he smoked and drank.

4674475742_676e50fd97_b.jpg

First bit of sun all weekend and I found these sprouting at teh bottom of the gum tree down the back garden. I was hoping to capture how the sun was highlighting the colours and also the blades of grass surrounding ...

GoldenTopMushroom.jpg

I'm not a landscape photographer. I actually hung out with a landscape photographer on the weekend and tried to get them to explain to me what makes a good landscape and it was if he was talking another language.

However I was in the plane on the way home and looking out the window I saw a stark white road and a dark coloured pool of water up ahead. I quickly grabbed my camera out of the bag and had time to snap off one photo before we were too far away from the scene.

and this is it... I still have no idea if it worked. Maybe not.

4682088196_7239b4713a.jpg