June Challenge - Anything Goes!

Ashanali

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... intention to post: just to get a decent picture of OH on his bike. Decided to also try the monochrome feature on the camera cos I love black and white shots. I had it on manual settings, but forgot to adjust the ISO so the initial photo was too white and the bike/rider were almost lost so this piccy has been cropped and adjusted somewhat but I actually really like the end product, I think it's retro-cool! Would love to hear what you think :laugh:

Markonhisbike3retro.jpg

... and whilst we're on black & white, I specifically wanted a photo of one of our white pups in b&w and wanted to get the ISO really high so the main point of focus were the eyes and muzzle. Not sure about this one, don't know if I've pulled it off - I think maybe the white is too blinding (wish she was that clean looking in real life LOL)

Ellie12weeks.jpg

I love the blinding glare off the water at the dog beach in the late afternoon and how it makes the boys a silhouette ... so I wanted to capture the energy that the boys play at and the light/glare as well - so on Monday I got these along with some other shots but here are the glare ones

energy

4705553073_de9bf07b1d.jpg

glare

4706223846_0254f73278.jpg

4705572299_ae5a5302aa.jpg

4705592637_027f321842.jpg

I set out to capture a head shot of my young dog. I wanted to show his head to it's full potential and I'm pleased, I think I've done just that.

Nice strong head shot and the family portrait is cute, the little pup is smiling!

My aim was to get a really nice closeup of my puppy playing with a stick. I'm happier with the first one now that it's been edited, but I was a little disappointed at first at how blurry it was as it was the nicest of the photos.

edited1.jpg

edited2.jpg

Edited for spelling.

Edited by whiskedaway