Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

:o you could come for a show weekend here leopuppy I noticed a number of shows offering neutered class in the most recent Dogs SA journal.

I was at a show last night, where my little one won BEST NEUTER IN SHOW, and there were 20 neuters entered in the show! :happydance:

A) its a good way of getting newbies into showing :confused:

Congratulations on your win last night. I was there with my neuter and was in the Show lineup with you.

You are right about getting newbies in the show ring. It was our first weekend in the show ring and I was really happy with her at her first time out :cooldance:

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry its probably in the topic somewhere but just to make it easier,

Does anyone know of any NORTHERN nsw clubs offering neuter or any QLD clubs offerin neuter as I have a dog that I'd really like to try in neuter.. I was a little peeved when every other breed club offers neuter and the labrador club didnt I rang them and it was just due to numbers which is a dissappointment as I'd really like to have a go.

Thanks

Sam

The new NSW catalogue has a few in it and I would say they are Northern as I do not recognise the name.

Can I get details please as I dont have access to the NSW catalouges

We had neuter dog and neuter bitch classes at our club's championship show this year and only received two entries, both from committee members wanting to show support for the new classes. There was no interest at all from the general members

We often have regular classes with only one or two entries at our specialty :love: neuter sweep often garners three or more entries so I imagine we would have a reasonable turnout if it were offered. Although there is still the issue of the dogs needing to be on main register as a neuter- how many breeders offer this to their pup buyers???

Congratulations on your BNIS, edgesmum!

Thanks TerraNik!

I have only had my little girl since 8th November, and in that time I've shown her 5 times, for Neuter in Group at each show and 2 Neuter in shows! To say I'm estatic with her is an understatement!

:) you could come for a show weekend here leopuppy I noticed a number of shows offering neutered class in the most recent Dogs SA journal.

I was at a show last night, where my little one won BEST NEUTER IN SHOW, and there were 20 neuters entered in the show! :laugh:

A) its a good way of getting newbies into showing :laugh:

Congratulations on your win last night. I was there with my neuter and was in the Show lineup with you.

You are right about getting newbies in the show ring. It was our first weekend in the show ring and I was really happy with her at her first time out :laugh:

Thanks Weigirl! WELCOME to the show ring! I started showing in confirmation with an ACD!! Neuters are a good place to start!

I have only had my little girl a few weeks!!! I was thrilled with her!

Well done on your Neuter in Group too!!!!! keep up the good work!

We will be there again for Gawler, so come and say hello!

I'm sorry its probably in the topic somewhere but just to make it easier,

Does anyone know of any NORTHERN nsw clubs offering neuter or any QLD clubs offerin neuter as I have a dog that I'd really like to try in neuter.. I was a little peeved when every other breed club offers neuter and the labrador club didnt I rang them and it was just due to numbers which is a dissappointment as I'd really like to have a go.

Thanks

Sam

The new NSW catalogue has a few in it and I would say they are Northern as I do not recognise the name.

Can I get details please as I dont have access to the NSW catalouges

PM"d you. :)

The Victorian gazette is out and, once again there are no Neuter classes offered at any Allbreeds shows in Victoria.

Very disappointed that the Vic march shows are now out and still no neuter classes.

How are we supposed to show support for a class that is never offered :thumbsup:

Is it just me or did the latest gazette show a massive ZERO Neuter classes in Sydney?

Yep spot on Sas. :thumbsup:

Only ones are country

Milton 5/3

Tumbarumba 19/20/3

Tarago 6/3

Yep :laugh: Very disappointed here.

Even more disappointed for Vic. :D

Is it just me or did the latest gazette show a massive ZERO Neuter classes in Sydney?

Yep spot on Sas. :wave:

Only ones are country

Milton 5/3

Tumbarumba 19/20/3

Tarago 6/3

Isn't that just rubbish!

I managed to get Neuter class added to the Poodle National schedule :birthday: March 2011

Will this be 1st Neuter class held in Vic???

Nope - the ASCV held the neuter class with points offered in November. I know other breed clubs are also holding it at specialty level,.

I just don't understand why Vic doesn't jump on board. Very very frustrating. Given I also compete in other disciplines, I don't always have the time or ability to travel 1/2 way across australia just to get these points :(

Poor little boy. I know his a champion without getting a title :shrug: 75 pts to go.... LOL!

Yep spot on Sas. :laugh:

Only ones are country

Milton 5/3

Tumbarumba 19/20/3

Tarago 6/3

Isn't that just rubbish!

At least its a few. :laugh:

VIC has Zero.

True, although none I can go to. Some are 8 hours drive away.

I managed to get Neuter class added to the Poodle National schedule :D March 2011

Will this be 1st Neuter class held in Vic???

Nope - the ASCV held the neuter class with points offered in November. I know other breed clubs are also holding it at specialty level,.

I just don't understand why Vic doesn't jump on board. Very very frustrating. Given I also compete in other disciplines, I don't always have the time or ability to travel 1/2 way across australia just to get these points ;)

Poor little boy. I know his a champion without getting a title :cheer: 75 pts to go.... LOL!

:heart: You should come to SA more then. :D Naracoorte has 3 shows over the 26th and 27th of Feb offering Neuter.

:laugh: You should come to SA more then. ;) Naracoorte has 3 shows over the 26th and 27th of Feb offering Neuter.

The schedule published in the Vic magazine did not have Neuter classes listed, but have checked the SACA website and they are there. It is still a very long way for us to travel.

Are there ANY in VIC coming up? I'd love to enter my bitch, although would have to do some work with her as she has never been shown but has a great attitude. Hoping I'm not blind and don't miss any!