I Saw Him! I Saw Him!

Kirislin

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fell asleep in front of TV last night but was woken up with Charch "Roo Rooing" in my face it was quite sureal. :)

I think I managed to call out Charchie to Astred

Of course it could have all been a dream. :D

Cheers

Bob

:D Thats great :laugh: Little Pork Chop does love to interupt peoples slumber :)

Sometimes I wake up in the morning with the sense that someone is watching me. He props his boof head of the side of the bed staring and trying to will me awake.

Once my eyes open its Roo roo roo orama!

Thanks JJ!

Life imitating art? Isn't that basically what his alter ego Flex does in the ad? ;)

I fell asleep in front of TV last night but was woken up with Charch "Roo Rooing" in my face it was quite sureal. :(

I think I managed to call out Charchie to Astred

Of course it could have all been a dream. :)

Cheers

Bob

:hug: Thats great :cry: Little Pork Chop does love to interupt peoples slumber :hug:

Sometimes I wake up in the morning with the sense that someone is watching me. He props his boof head of the side of the bed staring and trying to will me awake.

Once my eyes open its Roo roo roo orama!

Thanks JJ!

Life imitating art? Isn't that basically what his alter ego Flex does in the ad? :hug:

Yes, they werent too far off the mark really :cry:

We have started calling him Flex. Cant help it :)

Hey! guess what Bec, Canon has given you credit for the rockpool photo too! I just watched it and it said you took it. You didn't did you? I wonder if the real photographer knows. Maybe you should let Canon know, I'd be very disappointed if I'd taken it and they made that mistake.

Hey! guess what Bec, Canon has given you credit for the rockpool photo too! I just watched it and it said you took it. You didn't did you? I wonder if the real photographer knows. Maybe you should let Canon know, I'd be very disappointed if I'd taken it and they made that mistake.

Whoa really?! yeah thats not good, Id be super peed off. Do you mean the one on YouTube?

Whoa really?! yeah thats not good, Id be super peed off. Do you mean the one on YouTube?

Yeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbtuHxxoWCw...feature=channel