New Stamps

Aussienot

There is a new postage stamp issue available from today: adopted and adored dogs to highlight the issue of dogs needing homes.

1651001-hero.jpg

I was hoping that some of the profits would be donated to a dog re-homing cause, but there's no mention of that happening that I can find. The stamps are very cute, anyway. I will blow my budget and stock up.

They are missing anything thats not a small breed.

Yes stamps went up as of yesterday to buy but no idea if there is a period of grace to use up the old stamps. Aust Post got their way with it not that long since they went up to 55c (only a few years)

Four shelters/rescues/charities were selected from around Australia for these stamps - and I'm very proud to say that Tigger was a NSW Animal Rescue baby... ain't he a spunk!

(he's even prettier in the flesh!)

T.

Four shelters/rescues/charities were selected from around Australia for these stamps - and I'm very proud to say that Tigger was a NSW Animal Rescue baby... ain't he a spunk!

(he's even prettier in the flesh!)

T.

I love the look on his face as if he's saying, 'I'm Tigger & I'm pretty hot stuff!'.

And he is, too.

don't think there is a period of grace, they were on the radio saying you could go and buy 5c stamps to add to the letters if you have 55c ones at home, such a nuisance

:laugh: I still have a book of 55c stamps to use, what a pain to have to go and buy 5c stamps :eek: