Rest Pretty Puppies

angelsun

Parvo is such a horrible thing and it has claimed already three little ones in a litter that I co bred in Canada. My dear friend has also lost three of her precious chihuahua and now three of five German Pinscher babies only 9 weeks of age.

First to leave this earth was Remmie a little boy that we were so happy to have as he was promised to a lovely family that have been waiting for their new puppy for almost four years. (seven weeks in these photos)

post-2225-1278625844_thumb.jpg

The second to be taken was 'pink collar' who was waiting to be cuddled by her new owner but now, will never be.

post-2225-1278625872_thumb.jpg

Looking like she was improving, my newest import prospect Dee, who was sitting up and doing a bit better and in a blink of an eye, taken from this earth as well.

post-2225-1278625891_thumb.jpg

Two remain and although we are hopeful, we are realistic and know how evil this virus is. I sit and write with tears streaming and in disbelief at how short these little ones were with us here in this world.

My heart goes out to my friend and co breeder at the loss of her 5 month, 8 month and 10 month old chihuahuas who also were taken from her.

:)

Edited by angelsun

First to leave this earth was Remmie a little boy that we were so happy to have as he was promised to a lovely family that have been waiting for their new puppy for almost four years.

The second to be taken was 'pink collar' who was waiting to be cuddled by her new owner but now, will never be.

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss, Angelsun. Poor Remmie...run free, beautiful boy :thumbsup:

Pink collar...how devastating. I am waiting for my new puppy, so I feel so much pain for her new owner :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

The sad addition to this tragedy came just last week, with the passing of one of the two remaining girls. She was eating, trying to play with the cat, and then in a heartbeat, hers stopped.

The sole survivor got a clean bill of health a few days later. It's been a rollercoaster for all of us involved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...