Ok, Right Now I Need.....!

pixie_meg

I'll take #2 :noidea:

noooo!!! thats my choice, i've been on your blog. I have been stalking the pointer thread but also the poodle thread.

Alas reality has hit us and while we thought we were finally going to be out of the rentals and in out own home in early January, it looks like it'll now be over 18 months away. I'm bummed. puppies in rentals scare me. still dealing with my boy and the damage he does on occassion. so i'll add that i need my own home.

Are you all crazy!!???

Number 1!!!

number 1 is beautiful but I know Ashanali would love a show home for her, and i love that sooky look in number 2.

But number one is the nicest :love:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my wood heater to catch the idea of lighting from a match - or find a cache of forgotten firelighters!

And - that lovely Irish Terrier boy Liz Walmsley was showing in April! He's a major smoocher!

Next Sat's lotto would just round everything out!

ChristineX

I need Akira to stop getting behind the damn couch and getting stuck so that I have to move the massively heavy thing.

I also need OH to get some common sense and quit footy so he stops getting hurt.

Oh and money would be nice. :noidea:

And - that lovely Irish Terrier boy Liz Walmsley was showing in April! He's a major smoocher!

Oh who was he? Do you remember his name?

A friend has recently gotten a 6 month old from Neridah and she's gorgeous!

No - my mind is mush when it comes to remembering names. But boy, he was nice!!

Neridah does breed the nicest Irish Terriers - one of my bus drivers has one of her 4 year olds (Molly), and his son just got a puppy from Neridah - predictably turning both households into chaos!

You know, I think I might have a look at Liz's website to see if I can see him...

Bye

ChristineX

Ridgies don't shed? I do like them. Nice dogs. :love:

Well they do... :noidea: sorta. Kei tends to shed a bit in the warmer months but nothing a quick 5 minute brush a couple of times a week with the zoom groom and a scrub up in the bath once a fortnight doesn't fix.

In winter he's in a coat most of the time and to be honest I barely notice the hair this time of year (or perhaps I am just immune to it now :rofl:). Apart from a rub down with the zoom groom in the bath every 2 weeks I don't think I've "brushed" him for months!

:noidea: I love that you've been stalking the blog and know which pup I'd love to find a show home for. :love:

I'd love to have you for puppy cuddles, unfortunately I have a puppy being picked up tomorrow then I have to see clients. Maybe another day.

Edited by Ashanali

Guest Clover

Are Lappies becoming the new Labrador, seems everyone second person wants one.

My must have (one day) list...

Belgian Malinois

GSD - Nice working line boy :noidea:.

Wire haired mini Daschund

English Pointer

Dandie Dinmont Terrier

More JRTs

A black bi colour Australian Shepherd male please. I'll take the little bloke from Shadebush Kennels - http://www.mydogs.com.au/shadebush/puppies-3.asp :thumbsup:

To move on to an awesome dog friendly property somewhere where we can have a few more dogs.

Ruby to fall pregnant and have a healthy litter. :noidea:

Another Border Terrier (3 is not enough :rofl:)

A Hungarian Wire Haired Vizsla

A Pekingese

Do you want ours? She's indestructable. :love: Been shot and everything! :rofl:

:thumbsup: you would miss her!! Lol. Actually I want a blue boy :rolleyes: just for something different. Totally kicking myself for not keeping my nice boy (although grizzle)... I really really want another boy dog to show.

Hopefully in a few years will own a house and can then go nuts lol. Within reason ;)

Those pointer babies :thumbsup: I reckon I'll have one of those one day, too. Beautiful animals (and honestly, if I hadn't discovered the wire Viz they would be my top gundog at the moment lol).

A Dobermann.

I saw one today and she was so freakin' pretty. She was a fair height, and solid build, and a beautiful nature.

Anyone who has one for offer? I have roughly $27.60 in my wallet, but I NEED one

:( I love that you've been stalking the blog and know which pup I'd love to find a show home for. :)

I'd love to have you for puppy cuddles, unfortunately I have a puppy being picked up tomorrow then I have to see clients. Maybe another day.

definitely another day. :)

I also need OH to get some common sense and quit footy so he stops getting hurt.

Oh and money would be nice. :)

:( +1 can knock your OH's head and my OH's head together during footy and maybe knock some commonsense into them lol.

wishlist- a leonberger, a bull terrier(tri), a saluki(golden) and a rough collie (tri)

- babysitter/cleaner so I can have more dogs lol

-tonights lotto would be good too :)

I need:

1. Sheltie

2. Siberian husky

3. Golden Retriever

4. Lots of money to give my girlfriend a good life.

Give me any one of those dogs, I would be very happy! I will wait till Oreo grows up before getting one of those dogs. I think Oreo will love a friend.

Hey Lindsay,

I'm pretty sure its Coolaney Crime Fighter.

That would go nice with Shanawonna Larrikin Lad, (Duke). He could use a crime fighter to keep him under control!!!

Christine.

Oh he looks lovely! Would go lovely with Duke! :eek:

A Dobermann.

I saw one today and she was so freakin' pretty. She was a fair height, and solid build, and a beautiful nature.

Anyone who has one for offer? I have roughly $27.60 in my wallet, but I NEED one

You should be able to pick up a re-home Dobe for less than that. :eek:

I need at least $800,000 to finish building our new house

the fencing contractors to come and do the roo/emu/deer and dog/house yards

then a CO or CAO puppy

and all of my furfamily to stay healthy and happy