Goodbye Darling Rusky

Rusky

Thanks again everyone and yes winterpaws she is the reason for a lot of northern breed dogs finding a fantastic new home...one even made the billboards for pet rescue pedigree adoption drive and had her picture on the dog food. Yes all down to my Rusky. I love and miss her so much.

I am so very sorry for your pain. Perhaps it may help a little to think that she is not lost she is simply where you can no longer see her for the moment. Im sure she is watching over you from the bridge.

When the pain of missing my loved ones gets too much i sit somewhere special i used to spend time with them and close my eyes, im sure i have felt the warmth of my old horse Duke blowing on my neck and gentle nudges of my dear k-9's on my hand. They will always be with me in my soul and i know we will meet again.

Your girl was just gorgeous.

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone always says 'He/She had such a lovely, long life', but a dog's life is never long enough, is it? We humans usually live long enough to have been 'owned by' several dogs, at least, and it is so hard, loving them so much, and then losing them. Still, I can totally agree with that quote about dogs not being our whole world, and yet the world not being whole without them. How empty my life would feel, if I didn't have my beautiful fur babies in it. I'm so glad you had your Rusky in your life, and that she had you.xox. :cry::o

post-4114-1279419522_thumb.jpg

my darling girl died on june 23rd.

My heart is broken and life will never be the same again. The vet came to our home and she was surrounded by her family who I called to let them know, they all came...

Rusky would have been 14 in October.

There will never be another dog like her, she made me laugh everyday, she gave the best cuddles in the world, quite simply I loved her and there is a hole in my heart.

I have to believe there is a rainbow bridge as the thought of never seeing her again is too painful.

I'm so sorry :o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...