Does You Dog Have A Theme Song?

redangel

I have two poodles..Luci and Rosie...They both have theme songs...Luci's is "La la la Luci" (to the tune of (car car caracha) and Rosies is "My Rosita" (themed to my sharona). My late blu poodle always did this funny dance when I was drying her post wash...like a tap dance....her theme song was "I feel Blue" (themed to I feel good). My friend was giggling at me yesterday as I sang to my rosie...then sheepishly admitted her dog also had a theme song. My last gsd "sheeba" used to get "she bop" sung to her...it was the in song at the time...

Am I just a nutter? Dont all dogs have theme songs????

Akira doesn't, though our old Viszla, Elley, had "Da da da duh da daaaa! Puppy Power!" and she would howl whenever we did it. Not sure where it came from, I think it must have been a TV show my parents used to watch.

My friend has a Chi called Mia and her theme song is "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt.

What else but, "Dory Dory Hallilujah". :eek:

ALL of my dogs have had theme songs.

And sometimes she gets various bits of quotes from Finding Nemo. "Let's Keep on swimming, swimming, swimming".

Daughter just gave Oscar Kitty his theme song last night. From the movie "Shark Tales", never seen it so I had to ask her what the reference was.

Akira doesn't, though our old Viszla, Elley, had "Da da da duh da daaaa! Puppy Power!" and she would howl whenever we did it. Not sure where it came from, I think it must have been a TV show my parents used to watch.

My friend has a Chi called Mia and her theme song is "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt.

Hey... isn't that Scrapy Do's theme from Scooby Do?? (Scrapy being Scooby's nephew...)

Or am I just showing my age here :eek:

Yes!!!

Sung to the Tune of “Pinky and The Brain”

They're Bubby and The Bit

Yes, Bubby and The Bit

One is a genius

The other's insane.

To prove their doggy worth

They’ll dig up all the earth

They're chubby

They're Bubby and The Bit, Bit, Bit, Bit

Bit, Bit, Bit, Bit

Bit.

I have two poodles..Luci and Rosie...They both have theme songs...Luci's is "La la la Luci" (to the tune of (car car caracha) and Rosies is "My Rosita" (themed to my sharona). My late blu poodle always did this funny dance when I was drying her post wash...like a tap dance....her theme song was "I feel Blue" (themed to I feel good). My friend was giggling at me yesterday as I sang to my rosie...then sheepishly admitted her dog also had a theme song. My last gsd "sheeba" used to get "she bop" sung to her...it was the in song at the time...

Am I just a nutter? Dont all dogs have theme songs????

Do you mean Luci's is 'La Cucaracha' - ie the Cockroach Song?! Very good! And very catchy!

My three girls have one theme song between them which incorporates all their names. The tune is the theme from the kids' TV show Robin Hood, which was on in the 1960s and early '70s. Only DOLers who are 147 years old like me would remember it! :eek:

They don't have a theme song.. but the boyfriend likes making up songs with their names in it. Both of them loves it, because they sing along with him :eek:

This!

Except Genevieve just looks at her Dad like he should be committed (you know, typical teenage daughter/father type behaviour!). I am sure if she could roll her eyes, she would! She then proceeds to give me that look that says 'Save me!'.

We named her after the dog in the kids tv series 'Madeleine' (we love the name Madeleine - will most likely use it for future daughter - Madeleine needs a Genevieve dog!! :eek: ) , so sometimes I sing that song to her, but substitute the name 'Madeleine' for 'Genevieve'.

Only one of my dog has songs, and she has two.

Coconut's songs are Frontier Psychiatrist by The Avalanches, sung with the correct words, and her other song is Hit that Perfect Beat by Bronski Beat. Except we substitute the word 'Beat' for 'Nut' and the word 'Boy' for Girl.'

Yes!!!

Sung to the Tune of “Pinky and The Brain”

They're Bubby and The Bit

Yes, Bubby and The Bit

One is a genius

The other's insane.

To prove their doggy worth

They’ll dig up all the earth

They're chubby

They're Bubby and The Bit, Bit, Bit, Bit

Bit, Bit, Bit, Bit

Bit.

How awesome is that!....felling not so crazy now...I have theme song company!

Yes Winnies is Eminems The Real Slim Shady but we say The Real Slim Winnie (not that she is slim :eek: ) her song eventuated because of a mix up of photos the breeder sent us when she was a puppy

We put Kivi's name into the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang song. "Kivi, Kivi Kivi Tarro, Kivi Kivi Tarro we love you." But that's all we know of the song. :eek: Both of them get their names put into songs that are in our heads for some reason, but Kivi's much more because it's easier. Although Erik gets put in as Little E sometimes. OH makes up little greeting songs for them when he comes home from work. Comes into the house going "Kivi Tarro and Erik the Tall!" and sometimes sings them a little song.