Family Portraits (pack Style)

tlc

Nice KTB, Your new boy looks so lovely and looks like they are gettign great, I posted in your Elbie and friends thread the other day, is there a seperate thread somewhere for Hoover??

Thanks! Hoover is beautiful and we love him to bits already. It's challenging though:

• 2 very active dogs
  • training a new dog
  • trying to make sure Elbie doesn't have nose put out of joint

I was saying to OH today that I have no idea how you manage with FOUR doggies! Hoover will have to share Elbie's thread. They already share toys and bedding. :D

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

I was saying to OH today that I have no idea how you manage with FOUR doggies! Hoover will have to share Elbie's thread. They already share toys and bedding. :cry:

Its funny people say that all the time but realy I have loved every minute of having 4 so young all at once, I just worked out last night I had 4 puppies in under 2 years! Geez I must have been mad. Bronson has been my biggest challenge, he is very cheeky and bold but thats what I love about him, he has such personality. Well they all do and they are all so different! I'd have number 5 if my OH would give the go ahead but sadly I don't think that is going to happen any time soon. :D

my mini pack

Ike and his big brothe Satch

ike and his big siter Nikita

Your little pack is certainly a very cute one! Beautiful dogs!!

yeah there a special bunch

satch is about 5 years old but acts likes more of a puppy than Ike lol, ive had a few Samoyeds over the years

Great shots Josie, I would love to see one of all of them together!

TN, I just commented the other day about how big Alera had gotten and now look at Fable, I thins she is even bigger. Lovely shots!

I really love this thread, seeing all the doggies together, the shots are just lovely.

Hope people keep adding them as they get new ones.

Some more from me

IMG_1257.jpg

I tried to get them al looking at the camera but there was too much going on, these shots are with their buddy Mawson

DSC_0091-4.jpg

DSC_0084-3.jpg

This one is with Mawsons Mum Shannon and Miggy

IMG_1270.jpg