One Way To Walk Your Dog!

CrazyCresties

I have recently noticed at around 5ish each afternoon a gentleman walking down the road with a lead in one hand, a glass of red wine in the other, poo bags sticking out of his back pockets, and a little black poodle trotting along a few feet behind him - obviously a very relaxing dog walk after a day in the office I would say :D :eek::o

Sounds very civilized to me!

Yes indeed, I might go every night with the OH and our boy if there was red wine on offer, especially if when we got to our destination we could have cheese and bikkies :) as opposed to all the huffing and puffing and sweating - well you get the picture :laugh:

I like it.

I'm such a klutz that if I attempted that either the dogs or myself would be wearing the wine :laugh:

Ditto, Mars or Pepper would most likely find something they want to sniff and my wine would be gone!

If they happily trotted beside me though... bliss. Who am I kidding, thats a long way off!

Hmmm, sounds like my BF:o I was driving home on Saturday afternoon and spotted him walking up the street with his dog on lead in one hand and a beer in the other. He finds it very relaxing to go to the dog park up the road from our house and sit there having a coldie while his dog has a run.