• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good one:

Posted by Rubichi (Baxter, Vic. (near frankston)) on 4-Aug-10 06:15 PM AEST

To reply to this advertisement email [email protected]

I have two dogs needing new homes.

Zeus is a 3yr old shepherd from working lines, fully imported. Has full papers and is a proven breeder. Has obedience training and toilet training. Good with kids, though i'd like to see him go to a house that will either use him for guarding the property with no small animals or to a farm.

Lana is meant to be a Dutch shepherd though she doesn't look the part, her mum is a full dutch but i dont' think her dad was a mal. She's just over a yr old and very laid back and sooky. She will bark at noise and strangers but doesn't have back up to it. She'd suit an active family with no other animals.

Make me an offer on either or both, need to rehome asap. Please note both these dogs have VERY high prey drive, if you can't control them it can turn into aggression.

Also have pups from them, they're not 5wks old yet, will be ready to go after 14th aug. Pups are $500 each, most are brindle.

Email for pics, no time wasters. Only email if you are trully intrested.

:o:) :p

This is a good one:

Zeus is a 3yr old shepherd from working lines, fully imported. Has full papers and is a proven breeder. Has obedience training and toilet training. Good with kids, though i'd like to see him go to a house that will either use him for guarding the property with no small animals or to a farm.

Lana is meant to be a Dutch shepherd though she doesn't look the part, her mum is a full dutch but i dont' think her dad was a mal. She's just over a yr old and very laid back and sooky. She will bark at noise and strangers but doesn't have back up to it. She'd suit an active family with no other animals.

Make me an offer on either or both, need to rehome asap. Please note both these dogs have VERY high prey drive, if you can't control them it can turn into aggression.

Also have pups from them, they're not 5wks old yet, will be ready to go after 14th aug. Pups are $500 each, most are brindle.

Kristina; your selling off dogs with potential agression issues.

You're already bred the bitch who is only just a year old and they are not effectivly controlled.

Congratulations; you're one of the worst breeders I know.

This is a good one:

*Shakes head*

This whole situation is just disgusting.

This is the ad from Gumtree:

German shep x Dutch shep pups

Ready to leave now. There's 5 males left and 3 females. Nice big strong pups, will suit pet or guard. Both parents on view. Price reduced to only $350

10/08/2010

Melbourne

This is a good one:

:o :p :) Feel so sorry for the dogs, dog only knows where they will end up

This is a good one:

:) :p

:o ;)

[Zeus is a 3yr old shepherd from working lines, fully imported. Has full papers and is a proven breeder. Has obedience training and toilet training. Good with kids, though i'd like to see him go to a house that will either use him for guarding the property with no small animals or to a farm.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. :o

Probably both lovely dogs in the right hands. A PITA at best, a liability at worst, in the wrong ones.

This is a good one:

Kristina; your selling off dogs with potential agression issues.

You're already bred the bitch who is only just a year old and they are not effectivly controlled.

Congratulations; you're one of the worst breeders I know.

I assume she means that if you can't control the dogs around potential prey items, they could become aggressive towards those prey items. Which is kind of.. :o

Prey drive is already an urge to chase/kill things and to imply otherwise is a little dishonest.

On the off-chance she means that inability to control the dogs may result in aggression directed towards the handler.. if she has sold puppies of this sort to a pet shop, there's really no excusing that.

Edited by Hardy's Angel

Do you know how much a pure dutch shepherd actually costs? A bitch is worth more then a litter at the price these crossbreeds are sold at.

Looks like poor Zeus is in the bargain basement too ... and how old is he really?

Posted by Rubichi (Baxter, Vic. (near frankston)) on 16-Apr-10 04:44 PM AEST

Zeus is looking for a new home. He's 2.5yrs old. Raised as a pet and guard dog. Toilet trained, has basic obedience plus a few extras.

Nice strong dog, full of drive, very stubborn too. He's used to small dogs, cats and all age kids. Has full pedigree papers.

Has great lines, both parents were imported. His sire is Drago av xazziam (imp nor). Dam is Maja vom Grafental (imp belgium) Schtz III.

He would suit pet for a very active family, very hard to tire out, or a more suitable home would be as a working dog. He needs an owner that knows how to handle these working dogs.

Please no time wasters, responsible home only.

$3,500

So let me get this straight - along with all the rest...this Dutchie's owner has originally stated that the dog is from the first pure Dutchie litter in Aus...and now is also downgrading the bitches breeder by saying that they have crossbred with BSD's?

Wow...i wonder if the Breeder also knows about that set of comments - along with finding out the Dutchie bitch as been bred to a GSD and the pups sold on to all and sundry - and the parents being sold to any and all. Not to mention...shouldn't the original breeder be getting first dibs on getting this bitch back to rehome her suitably?

137 User(s) are reading this topic (24 Guests and 55 Anonymous Users) and know just what a bad breeder you are.

I hope you know how much you've just added to the ongoing ANKC breeder bashing and BYB promoting bullshit.

I'm reporting you tomorrow.

I hope the other 136 viewers do too, and that no GSD breeders ever allow you to destroy their lines like you have your own.