Rip My Sweet Kitties, Forever Part Of Me

jaybeece

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaybeece - you must be devastated. And like the others tears running down my face.

What beautiful memories of your beloved cats. I am sure they will be with in spirit and as you say be forever a part of you.

Take care and big hugs xxx

Sorry it had to end like this for you but they were needed elsewhere. :kissbetter:

You know as much as I don't believe in an afterlife I really wish this is the case.

A lady in a pharmacy said "Oh well, sometimes these things happen to test us" and I could have reached out and slapped her. This wasn't a bloody test :hug: A test would be just ME suffering and moving on, not 2 innocent little souls who'd never done any wrong.

Thanks again for all the kind words, some days are really shit as I miss them so much it hurts, but because it's not a physical pain I don't know how to make it better. Others it just doesn't feel real. I had a dream the other night that the neighbours were stealing both of them. Usually with that kind of dream I'd wake up and go hug them both but this time I couldn't :D It just feels so wrong :hug:

What an amazing, heartfelt tribute. It is so obvious that you adored your two cats and that they adored you. So sad for all of you. I often stop and think about you and hope that you are doing OK.

You have an amazing sense of humour and are a wonderful story teller. Lots of tears and laughter at your wonderful post.

So sad to read your opening to your tribute... a very sad way to say goodbye! My eyes are still welling up!!!

But what a beautiful life you gave them... they were truly blessed to have a home with you and you with them.

RIP beautiful sweet (and strange) kitty's x

Edited by Sweet-E-Newf