Goodbye Faith

cavNrott

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dyz. Faith's ashes were returned to me yesterday and having her back home, albeit in a different form, is comforting.

Think I'm going senile in my dotage. Faith's favourite place in the house was the couch in the family room. I felt I needed to put the quite beautiful box containing her ashes on her couch because it was her special place and I wanted her to know she was home. I've come to my senses a bit this morning and she how holds pride of place on a little table in my bedroom.

Thanks for thinking of me.

:rofl: Ann, we all do slightly out of the ordinary things when we are grieving. It is all part of the process, and I am sure you know that... but it still seems weird to us at the time. Just do what you need to do.

There is a calming comfort when we bring our lost one's ashes home... back where they belong.

I hope Bron is coping.

Do take care Ann. We are all thinking of you. :rofl:

Edited by dyzney

Thanks Dyz. Faith's ashes were returned to me yesterday and having her back home, albeit in a different form, is comforting.

Think I'm going senile in my dotage. Faith's favourite place in the house was the couch in the family room. I felt I needed to put the quite beautiful box containing her ashes on her couch because it was her special place and I wanted her to know she was home. I've come to my senses a bit this morning and she how holds pride of place on a little table in my bedroom.

I think that was a beautiful thing to do! Take comfort in the knowledge that Faith will always be with you, in your heart and memories. xoxoxo

I too felt the comfort of having my darling Bindis ashes returned to me, I felt she was home again.

I've only just seen this thread.

Very sorry to hear you have lost another beautiful girl Ann :rofl:

I had a wee giggle about Faith getting to sit on the couch again ..... when I brought Duncan's ashes home, they were sitting on the front passenger seat in the car - where Duncan always insisted on sitting, and I always insisted on him getting out of the front seat and into the back ..... but I smiled to myself on the way home thinking he was now allowed to sit in the front with me, after all our struggles :rofl:

RIP Faith, run free forever.