Time To Order Your Christmas Puppies!

poodlefan

I'm really excited about this one.

For the working dog folk who are downsizing but still want a "real dog", in collaboration with an ANKC breeder who cannot be named, we bring you

The Teacup German Shepherd Dog (or Belgian Shepherd Malinois for those who prefer that name :( )

Cuba-20090111.jpg

As you can see they are waterproof. :o

IMG_7511.jpg

Do they shed? I would really like a miniature non-shedding german shepard if you can manage that. Oh and a brindle would be good - I'm sort of over the black and tan theme. Of course I expect them to pure bread - no pressure.

thanks

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they shed? I would really like a miniature non-shedding german shepard if you can manage that. Oh and a brindle would be good - I'm sort of over the black and tan theme. Of course I expect them to pure bread - no pressure.

thanks

Working lines?

Brandy1.jpg

Unfortunately, Deshonko is having some difficulty filling the huge number of orders being received.

This is a new development by Shonkypaws, and will suit those seeking a handbag pet, or a tree ornament. Come complete with their own cork to prevent farts-in-bag. For Christmas tree ornaments, place red bow around neck - contrasts well with green eyes.

Orders are being taken now, and our ugly gnomes elves will be delivering these cute little numbers prior to Christmas.

post-438-1293004000_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jed

thanks

Working lines?

Brandy1.jpg

Looking good :thumbsup: I hope they are on a main regista as I would like my kids to experience the miricle of berth.

:cheer::)

thanks

Working lines?

Brandy1.jpg

Looking good :thumbsup:I hope they are on a main regista as I would like my kids to experience the miricle of berth.

:eek::)

Why would that matter: :cheer::cheer:

thanks

Working lines?

Brandy1.jpg

Looking good :thumbsup:I hope they are on a main regista as I would like my kids to experience the miricle of berth.

:eek::)

Why would that matter: :cheer::cheer:

True - geez I'm dumb.... :cry:

Two tone Golden Retriever

hovawart.jpg

hey I have already patented these its a Berntriever....I have a few of these at home they are awesome and I can get way more for them than those boring bernese. Crossing them with goldens makes for far better longativity and no orthopaedic problems....ever! :laugh:

But ya see - I want the berner crossed with a sheltie - much better size for those of us heading into our later years. Want a berner I can pick up....

Guess, if I was really thinking, we'd cross it with something really tiny like a pom... then it'd be nice a small...

Ay Bro,

Imma chazin a Great Pit Dane Mastiff in red nose az im ina locil geng in mi area and i need a fully sik tuff dog 2 scare tha otha gangstas. alzo i will be joinin owr locil illigil dog fightin ring nd wuld lik a dog that is tuff as and will rip tha otha dogs to bitz. Pls let me kno if you can provide one of thise. pls make sur it comes fully traind for pit fightin and bein street tuff. also the bigga the bark tha better. needs to bite ppl on commend. thks bra!

:thumbsup::laugh: :D :xmaslights::thumbsup:

I could barely even figure out what you were saying!

Geez I missed this :)

I really wanted a teenie tiny weenie little ( get my drift) non shedding, non barking, toilet trained , no work involved dawg for the old man to get his slippers while he's having a tipple or 12 on the sofa. :D

Its gotta be super quiet as he watches the telly alot and doesn't even like the kids whining in the back ground so I havta lock em out the back or send them to the feral neighbours for the arvo. I know we is late is asking for this (hopefully free dawg) as its now afta xmas and people quiet often chuck em out the day after.

Fanks for your help. The Old mans Wife :vomit:

Well :dunce::rofl: ! I've cancelled my order. My teacup sledders didn't arrive and I had to suffer the ignominy of driving down Pennant Hills Road in a -- gasp gasp -- CAR :thumbsup::confused:

Instead of streaming magnificently in the wind, my tinsel antlers were hitting the roof of the car and bending over. NOT the look I was aiming for.

My Christmas was rooned and next year, I will be looking elsewhere for speciality pups to pull my sled.

I've heard of a place called: You Draw 'Em, We'll Produce 'Em.

Sounds perfect.