Full Moon

SkySoaringMagpie

Let dogs out, admire beautiful full moon, shut door, dogs wander off then spot something in the front paddock and go off their heads at it because they can't reach bunny/fox/hare from behind 6 foot chain wire. Call dogs in. Shut door.

Other dog paws door to go out. Let dog out, notice moon has risen a bit, shut door, dog wanders off then spots something in the paddock and goes off his or her head at it because dog cannot reach bunny/fox/hare. Call dog in. :laugh:

Let other dog out, curse bloody moonlight lighting up the paddock critters, shut door, dog wanders off then spots something in the paddock and goes off his or her head at it because dog cannot reach bunny/fox/hare. Call dog in. Semi-slam sliding door ungraciously. :rofl: :D

Let other dog out saying "no barking", ignore moon, shut door, dog wanders off then spots something in the paddock and goes off his or her head at it because dog cannot reach bunny/fox/hare. Call dog in. Dog raises middle claw and does the "in a minute" routine. Put gumboots on, get torch and slip lead, walk dog down, bring dog inside ;) :mad :mad

I suppose a smart person would just put them all out at once and march them all back in again. Tomorrow....

Well, here's the proof that Humpty is not too bright. Shut the F*ck up translates to "why don't you bark a bit louder and keep trying to climb the fence." We have a possum stripping the new leaves off the liquid ambers just the other side of the fence. Ollie, the terrier, uses his head. He waits for the hounds to sit at the fence and then runs up their backs.

I'm surrounded by shitbox dogs and I pray for cloud cover at full moon time.

I notice Howard isn't in the naughty corner for barking. Must be the calming influence of the Ch factor. Well done pf and Howie.

edited cos I can't spell for sh*t.

Edited by IW4ME

IW4ME:

I notice Howard isn't in the naughty corner for barking. Must be the calming influence of the Ch factor. Well done pf and Howie.

Thanks! :confused:

Howie's never been much of a barker. He'll scream like a girl if he thinks he should be with me (and can see me) but he's got two barky poodle boys to do that job. Apart from 'roo roo roo' in games, he saves barking for when visitors turn up.

Now as a wood chipper/paper shredder -he could work for Visy!!

I'm slightly more refined than that LOL

I'm not. :laugh:

think ive already told it before.

friend on farm.

dogs go off nuts at roo whatever.

opens door. tells em to "shut up"

fires over their heads if the dins to loud for em to notice him.

sooooo

one morning, din starts. out he goes, firearm in hand.

shouts at dogs.

then realises every one is looking in a different direction. looks out across the flat..........................drops firearm................................

retreats indoors.

what did he see?

over 40 cops in line walking across the flats. fully armed.

hes still thanking god he didnt pull the trigger that time.

what were they doing? converging on a nearby house. how many saw the headlines about the HUGE gilgandra drug bust?

:rofl::):rofl:

Oh my - the OP has it down pat. I thought I was the only one mumbling and cursing the full moon as I stagger around work, half crazed with lack of sleep and hoarse voice from yelling unkind things into the moonlight.

re the man with shot gun - i fair near choked on that - ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha - hilarious!!!!!!!

thank you for letting us know we are all the same at 1am, 2am, 3am etc when we just want some SSLLEEEEEPPPP

Colliehound