Man Beat Doberman With Hammer

Cheyd

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-au...u-1225935002371

A PERTH man will face court accused of beating his doberman so severely with a claw hammer the dog had to be put down, the RSPCA says.

Pasquale Italiano, of Midland, was charged with one count of maliciously beating an animal after police found the bloodied and severely distressed dog in his backyard last year.

Police were called to Italiano's house in the early hours of November 11. His wife took officers to the backyard where they found the male doberman bleeding from its ears, eyes, mouth and nose, the RSPCA says.

The dog, known as Slade, was also severely distressed and after receiving permission from Italiano's wife, the dog was euthanased.

Later that day, an RSPCA inspector attending the premises allegedly found a claw hammer, covered in blood, in the 39-year-old man's shed.

A chair was also allegedly found covered with blood.

A post-mortem examination conducted by Murdoch University revealed the dog had sustained multiple skull fractures before being put down.

The man is due to appear in Midland Magistrates Court today.

:laugh: pond scum

I don't understand how people can do this. The dog would be cowering, crying and be showing fear on its face. How can a person not notice that while they are beating it and stop? I don't know what a claw hammer looks like but I'm figuring it might chop into flesh and bone rather than split and crush it like a normal hammer would. That is just horrifying to even imagine. I'd like to take this man's testicles out of his pants and hit them with a claw hammer a few times and see how he likes it.

I cannot comprehend how anyone could beat their own dog this severely.

One fick suck!!

Good news was it sounds as if his wife shopped him. And maybe she called when he was doing it.

When the courts begin handing down decent sentences, these acts of cruelty might stop.

This is such a distressing story, I don't even know what to say. Sometimes I think the judicial system needs to be change to an eye for an eye...perhaps if this guy was beaten around the head with a hammer he may realise what a horrible person he is to have put his loyal dog through this. And I say loyal as nowhere does it say in the story that the dog fought back. :D