Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just curious to know.. awhile ago there was talk about either a turkey or a salmon variety coming out.. did it ever happen or is lamb the only flavour for adult dogs?

I was only thinking about this last night. I would also be intterested in these varieties

Hi all, I have a 20kg puppy bag of black hawk that I brought when I was down in Sydney last time that I can't use or get back to sydney to return. If anyone would be interested I can get it to bathurst orange or dubbo standard price, just don't want to see it go to waste.

Hi all, I want to try and get my boy on to BH as he can't tolerate any of the other premium dry foods but I can't find many distributors in perth. Do you know if the list on their website has all of the Retailers or are there more? I live in Melville and work in West Perth so any where around those areas would be great. I appreciate your help!

The distributors in Perth seem pretty good according to the OP, have you contacted them?

I've sent them an email but I will try to give them a call today. It's more that they are not located close to where i live/work and I was hoping there may be other retailers which are closer. I may need to sneak off from work a bit earlier to get down to them, I'm sure it will be worth it by all the excellent reviews on here!

Hi NOCTRL

How cute is this photo :D Do you mind if we put it on our website

Thanks

Sherel

Our first 20kg bag of Adult BH arrived! (Arbys been on BH Puppy since 12 weeks).

He cracks me up, had to keep one eye on the bag the whole time

ArbyBigBHlol.jpg

Hi Arjay

Here is a post from Suzana she posted this on our facebook page

"Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that I have just been trialing the YU range of shampoos and conditioners and have been amazed at the finish and quality of coat shine that I am getting with the Satin Soft Shampoo and Apricot Conditioner - I show and breed American Cocker Spaniels. The white shampoo has so far been the best for stain removal compared to other brands. Just love this range :0)"

We have been having wonderful feedback on the grooming range,

The Himalayan Crystal Ear Cleaning Gel has been a huge hit, feedback is, no oiliness left on coat around the ears, its soothing, removes wax & dirt easily,

i use the Volume/Engerized on My Rough & Smooth collies and my German Shepherds, i use the natural white on the Collies whites,

The Cha Oolong Tea & Green Tea are designed not to soften the coat, so good for terrier coats, Aloveen is a medicated shampoo, we have Anti Bacteria, feedback on that from a grooming salon was how quick and how well it cleaned up a hot spot on a dog that came in the owners called the next day to ask what she had used,

Hope this helps

Anyone used YU Volume Energized Formula or Cha Oolong Tea Deep Cleansing or in general with these products that are sold on the blackhawk site? How does it compare to the pet store products like aloveen and fidos etc.

Edited by collies02

Hi Melzawelza

Thank you for the lovely feedback,

Regards

Sherel

Well my girl has been on Black Hawk for a while now (not sure how long, maybe a month?) and she's doing really well on it!

Her coat is looking lovely and shiny and I realised this week that she isn't chewing herself and scratching all the time like she used to. She loves it (although she eats anything!!) and I actually have to feed her less of the black hawk to keep weight on her, which is making it even MORE cost effective!

All in all - love it!! Almost finished the cat's food now so will be getting some for them too.

Hi Amerykus

We did mention a new formula, it has been formulated and we are just waiting on the packaging, it is the same Holistic blend, and will be Chicken & Rice with a lower protien and lower fat content,

We hope to have a third formula out by the end of the year,

as soon as the formula's are ready i will post on here, plus it wil be on our website and facebook page

Regards

Sherel

just curious to know.. awhile ago there was talk about either a turkey or a salmon variety coming out.. did it ever happen or is lamb the only flavour for adult dogs?

Hi Bear & Duke

Keep an eye on our website as there are new distributors all the time,

Rudducks are now our national distributor and have stores all over Aust they supply, it might pay to send them an email and ask what stores as there maybe one closer to you here is a link to their contaccts page http://www.rudducks.com.au/view/page/4.html

i am sure they will be able to help,

Regards

Sherel

Hi all, I want to try and get my boy on to BH as he can't tolerate any of the other premium dry foods but I can't find many distributors in perth. Do you know if the list on their website has all of the Retailers or are there more? I live in Melville and work in West Perth so any where around those areas would be great. I appreciate your help!

Hi Kja

i am so sorry you have had a difficult time getting a constant supply of BlackHawk, we are hoping that Rudducks will put an end to the difficulty as i mentioned previously contact Rudducks and see if there is a store close to you http://www.rudducks.com.au/view/page/4.html

Please if anyone is having any problems its best to contact us direct.

Reagrds

Sherel

The distributors in Perth seem pretty good according to the OP, have you contacted them?

I've sent them an email but I will try to give them a call today. It's more that they are not located close to where i live/work and I was hoping there may be other retailers which are closer. I may need to sneak off from work a bit earlier to get down to them, I'm sure it will be worth it by all the excellent reviews on here!

**english ivy here**

I live in Joondalup and feed BH so I feel your pain.

There are NO North of the river suppliers. I'm currently feeding something else as Wendy didn't reply to my email until a week later, didn't return my phone call or reply to my text. Really annoyed with BH at the moment.

Though a friend is moving to Rockingham and she has offered to help me get BH so hopefully I can start feeding it again soon.

I would pick up from Wendy on the weekends but she goes to shows all the time and I don't like going to the show grounds just for dog food, then meeting her between dogs etc etc.

Wendy delivered to me once but she said it was too far. Used a courier a few times but they were useless.

Awesome food but so hard to get if you live north of Perth.

So yeah, I'm currently not feeding BH as I can't get it without a lot of messing around.

eta .. Pookinuk is now also selling BH but they've bumped up the price big time.

Hi Kja

i am so sorry you have had a difficult time getting a constant supply of BlackHawk, we are hoping that Rudducks will put an end to the difficulty as i mentioned previously contact Rudducks and see if there is a store close to you http://www.rudducks.com.au/view/page/4.html

Reagrds

Sherel

Kja, and EnglishIvy who actually wrote the post, live in WA so it is doubtful that a Victorian company will have a branch close by ;)

Hi Kja

Reagrds

Sherel

Kja, and English Ivy who actually wrote the post, live in WA so it is doubtful that a Victorian company will have a branch close by ;)

**english ivy here again**

Hopefully over time BH will be stocked by more people in Perth. WA is a huge place!

I will just have to keep checking the stores nearby and just hope one day soon it won't be such a hassle.

I got in touch with Davina and im picking up a bag on wednesday, fingers crossed it works for my boy! I didn't realise she was a kennel so I wasn't calling at the right times to get her :o

It would be helpful to have more distributors in Perth though, as Southern River is very out of the way.

Edited by Bear&Duke

EI Sorry you have had difficulties contacting Wendy, she has been a bit busy of late.

I do know she is considering doing her own deliveries due to the previous issues with the Courier companies.

I am in WA but 750kms out of Perth so sorry I cannot help you.

Hi Kja

Reagrds

Sherel

Kja, and EnglishIvy who actually wrote the post, live in WA so it is doubtful that a Victorian company will have a branch close by ;)

Mirawee, rudducks are a distributor of all things pet supply, they supply to pet stores and stock feeds etc. So not just victoria based.