Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

I got some sample bags. It smells good and the dogs liked it. The only thing I thought hmmm about was the small size kibble.

No problems here with my border collies with the size of the kibble. The puppy used to woof it down when we first got him, but now he savours every mouthful. We have repeat customers with very large breeds of dogs & obviously they have no problem or they wouldn't keep buying it :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest donatella

I've just sent an email to the Brisbane rep to try and get a hold of this product, i'm hoping they sell it in under 10kg bags now (i started reading this thread and they only had 20kg bags but i see this has made it to page 73 :eek: )

Or does anyone know if there are Brisbane pet stores or stocklists I can directly purchase from? :)

I've just sent an email to the Brisbane rep to try and get a hold of this product, i'm hoping they sell it in under 10kg bags now (i started reading this thread and they only had 20kg bags but i see this has made it to page 73 :eek: )

Or does anyone know if there are Brisbane pet stores or stocklists I can directly purchase from? :)

Not everybody want 20 kilos so we downbag in 1,2,3,5, & 10 kilo bags & probably most others will do the same for you. If you can't find anyone in Brisbane, we are on the NSW North Coast & can send it to you via courier. But try the Brisbane ones first especially Julana out at Ipswich, she is most helpful & she can get it to Brisbane, I am sure.

Guest donatella

Not everybody want 20 kilos so we downbag in 1,2,3,5, & 10 kilo bags & probably most others will do the same for you. If you can't find anyone in Brisbane, we are on the NSW North Coast & can send it to you via courier. But try the Brisbane ones first especially Julana out at Ipswich, she is most helpful & she can get it to Brisbane, I am sure.

Thanks for this, that's who I sent my email to last night, so I'll sit back and wait :thumbsup:

Fabulous news it comes in all those sizes, I can't wait to try it on my fussy eater :D

Thanks for this, that's who I sent my email to last night, so I'll sit back and wait :thumbsup:

Fabulous news it comes in all those sizes, I can't wait to try it on my fussy eater :D

It doesn't automatically come in all those sizes...you have to get someone who is happy to down bag it for you.

Guest english.ivy

Tiggy - my 30kg Pointer eats BH twice a day with no issues. Sometimes he'll go a little too fast, but he soon learnt to not rush his eating and eats fine. He is a guts when it comes to bones/treats.

Guest donatella

I get my delivery tomorrow. Look forward to trying it, my pooch is very fussy and gets bored of food easy. fingers crossed for success :thumbsup:

Hi, the link didn't work for me either and I don't really want to read 73 pages :)

I've read enough to see this may be worth a try for my boy that is on Holistic Select.

Can anyone tell me where I can find a supplier in the Melbourne/ Outer Eastern Suburbs or where I can order for a delivery and how much it would cost all up? I'd be interested in approx a 10kg bag.

Does anyone feeding BH have any troubles with their dogs stools being a bit not he hard side? Not my guys but a friend has both her dogs on it, rotti cross and a boxer and they both tend to have hard stools even to the point of looking like straining a bit too much, she has found a way to combat this by giving them other food in the morning and their BH at night. She asked me if mine ever have that trouble but I have never had a problem with mine at all, always the right consistency not to hard or soft very in-between, My lot drink heaps of water (think this has been discussed before) Is it possible that if the dog doesn't drink enough that this could happen or what else could be the problem? It is strange to me that it is both dogs? Any ideas?

The link didn't work.

Is there a retail outlet in Newcastle?

I thought someone mentioned ,maybe Pet Barn is selling it with a slightly different name?

Black Hawk Holistic is only sold as Black Hawk Holistic. If the food has another name, it's not Black Hawk Holistic, it's something else

Does anyone feeding BH have any troubles with their dogs stools being a bit not he hard side? Not my guys but a friend has both her dogs on it, rotti cross and a boxer and they both tend to have hard stools even to the point of looking like straining a bit too much, she has found a way to combat this by giving them other food in the morning and their BH at night. She asked me if mine ever have that trouble but I have never had a problem with mine at all, always the right consistency not to hard or soft very in-between, My lot drink heaps of water (think this has been discussed before) Is it possible that if the dog doesn't drink enough that this could happen or what else could be the problem? It is strange to me that it is both dogs? Any ideas?

None of mine have any problems, but they have a raw breakfast and BH for their dinner.

None of mine have any problems, but they have a raw breakfast and BH for their dinner.

Same But mine r fed 80% raw 20% dry and seem fine