Harry

huga

This afternoon we made the really difficult decision to put Harry to sleep. Recently he'd had a few incidences of completely out of character aggressive behaviour, which may have been due to a neurological problem. He had some neck pain and his pupils weren't reacting equally to light.

My heart is breaking. I feel so guilty. I'm so sorry big guy. I held you as you went so peacefully and so oblivious. I'm still covered in your fur and for once I'm not brushing it off. You were eight years old, but we always assumed you'd live forever because you were so active and more than a little bit mad. I don't know how Lola is going to cope.

5061936472_da401c68d5.jpg

4887329839_dc46894635.jpg

4393852525_be2af23f2d.jpg

pairlow1289201064.JPG

sleepy21289201064.JPG

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I broke into tears when I read this Katie, I am so sorry you are going through this :laugh: Run free lovely Harry dog, he was an awesome one of a kind dog and I am sure he has his own personal toy chucker-er who never gets tired or sick of throwing things for him at Rainbow Bridge.

Edited by huski

Katie I always adored Harry's toothy face and could see how much he and Lola loved each other. He was a special boy. You let him go with love and when it was clearly his time. I am sorry for your loss but you did the right thing by Harry and that is what matters most.

Alyson

I am so sorry to hear the loss of Harry - He was a special boy, and was so lucky to have an amazing family love him!! Run free Harry and see you at the other end!!! :eek::laugh: *Big Hugs* during this hard time!! And big hugs to little Lola - I hope she is coping ok!

I read the title to this and saw who the OP was and did not want to come in here, didnt not want to beleive that the beautiful harry could be gone. I'm sooo sorry for your loss huga. Hugs to you the family and Lola!

Edited by sammy_ballerina