December Treasure Hunt! 2010 - Photo Challenge

Ashanali

I got a bit nervous when they saw me, they had their own photographer with them and he spotted me first and spoke to them. They all turned their backs to me then. When I was walking back to my car a bloke in civvies was heading in to the depot. He had a shaved head and a pistol in a holster on his hip, I dont think it was a cop issue one though, looked more like something out of a western with a carved wooden handle. I said to him, so have you got him yet. I saw him hesitate, as if thinking whether he should answer me or not, then he just kept walking. I said to him, dont you talk to Muggles. :rofl: He just kept going.

Wow you very game...you would think the Muggles comment would have lightened it a bit!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puzzle or really Puzzled

post-33810-1291953288_thumb.jpg

:rofl: That is so sweet, but I'm puzzled too - what is on his head ? :laugh:

We have a manhunt going on in my little town. When I first saw this helicopter coming in to land I thought it was some of Oprahs tourists but then a bloke in camoflauge fatigues, lugging what looked like a machine gun appeared from a car and climbed in.

Very nice, good sharp shot of the helicopter :rofl:

Rotten mum and dad for washing me! :laugh:

Oh poor boy :laugh: Love the bottom left one :D

I said to him, dont you talk to Muggles.

priceless :rofl::rofl::rofl:

x2 :rofl:

Dolly goes to doggy daycare and they had an open day with dog dressups...we tried to make her a bismark helmut, you know the type the germans wore pre 1st world war... but it didn't turn out great as you can see. Anyway by the time she got on the red carpet to display her "costume" which was only the stupid hat....she strutted down as if she thought she was just it, was hilarious and brought the house down...dumb hat. Bit embarrassed now.

Heheh - ok this is camera. Stictly I didn't take it - I'm bottom right with the camera in the air :-)

68520_1653682534485_1009687580_1761646_1716453_n.jpg

Which takes us straight onto drool - now whilst you can't see the drool, this one is going to make you drool, cause that's my hand on Jon Bon Jovi's leg

72051_1654034543285_1009687580_1762386_7053789_n.jpg

And this one can come under a variety of categories including guitar, rock, joy and of course don't touch :-)

155548_1651294274780_1009687580_1755438_2255135_n.jpg

Just had to share this Joy..

Just beautiful ;)

Heheh - ok this is camera. Stictly I didn't take it - I'm bottom right with the camera in the air :-)

Which takes us straight onto drool - now whilst you can't see the drool, this one is going to make you drool, cause that's my hand on Jon Bon Jovi's leg

And this one can come under a variety of categories including guitar, rock, joy and of course don't touch :-)

lol, you had a good time then I take it :( ;)