My Problem Fixed

Kashing

Thanks guys what I want to say are 2

1 my pup is enough of 8wks old

2 I GUESS my pup was sick yesterday but not.

Some people misunderstood my breeder is not a responsible breeder but she helps me yesterday and today.

I am happy with that having a wonderful pup :rofl:

Anyways, thanks for those helpful guys for answer my questions.

Edited by Kashing

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Kashing is at the vet now and has just walked away from the computer (I often do this and people assume that I'm on FB all day long even though I barely look at it).

If you're not at the vet please go there now.

ETA can you leave work, it is an emergency, or can you get someone else to take the puppy to the vet for you?

Edited by dobesrock

Kashing how old is your puppy? Just that something you wrote at another time said that the pup you are getting will be 8weeks after Christmas so you will be getting the puppy after Christmas.

You need to take your Gsd Puppy to an animal hospital if you haven't already.

(The OP may have gone to the vet and left DOL open on their computer)

Kashing how old is your puppy? Just that something you wrote at another time said that the pup you are getting will be 8weeks after Christmas so you will be getting the puppy after Christmas.

You need to take your Gsd Puppy to an animal hospital if you haven't already.

(The OP may have gone to the vet and left DOL open on their computer)

8weeks old yesterday, I took him earlier.

I am work now I will take him to hospital after I get off my job. one more question, where can I find a 24 hrs animal hospital in WA? It will be too late for him to wait I finish my job. Thank you very much.

Balcatta Vet Hospital is NOR and Murdoch Vet Hospital is SOR. Go to whichever one you are closest to and make sure you take your credit card.

eta Snap Raffikki

Edited by Golden Rules

kashing? It appears you are online .., and you said
"I took him earlier"
,I was wondering what the vet said ?

That is in response to Stormies question about the pups age as in, they brought him home earlier than planned, I don't believe from the posting times that the poster has been able to leave work to take the pup to the vet yet.

It's awful when the pups are sick, I hope you can get yours to the vet ASAP as they can go downhill quickly.

Edited by Bundy's Mum

I think that kashing was referring to taking the puppy earlier than 8 weeks...not taking him to the vet earlier.

I think that kashing has been given a clear message as to the urgency and has said they are at work, has contacted the breeder. So maybe people need to back off now. It seems to be getting a bit harassing to me.

I think that kashing was referring to taking the puppy earlier than 8 weeks...not taking him to the vet earlier.

I think that kashing has been given a clear message as to the urgency and has said they are at work, has contacted the breeder. So maybe people need to back off now. It seems to be getting a bit harassing to me.

aahhh.. Thankyou.

Apologies, Kashing. :rofl: I obviously didn't read it properly .....