Rising Stars For 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl for her first show this year took puppy of breed i am so happy for her. looked out of place for in gorup against all the fluffies in our group and her being the only short coat lol. she behaved beautifully, moved brilliantly and stacked beautifully. we will keep aiming for an in group :)

Well by now I should have been able to post some photos of my new show baby. I was to get her last Friday but we had to defer her arrival because she was flood bound in Brisbane so she was due to land here yesterday afternoon.

But AAE lost her.... she was put in a crate at Brisbane airport bound for Albury and ended up in Hobart...

This at just four weeks of age, I knew that she was something special.

post-2225-1295471509_thumb.jpg

Luna is now six and a half months old. As a baby, with only a few shows under her belt, she nabbed a Baby in Group and a Sweepstakes win. She came out to the three day shows in Benalla, being elibible for points and went BOB the first day, and picked up three Minor in Group wins, putting her on top of the Rising Star comp for her breed. She's ranked high in State and National as well in that comp.

post-2225-1295471322_thumb.jpg

Well by now I should have been able to post some photos of my new show baby. I was to get her last Friday but we had to defer her arrival because she was flood bound in Brisbane so she was due to land here yesterday afternoon.

But AAE lost her.... she was put in a crate at Brisbane airport bound for Albury and ended up in Hobart...

That's horrible mercedes. :) Your poor puppy has been on quite an adventure. When will she get to you now?

Edited by Crazy Daisy

OMG OMG OMG - he is here!!!! Introducing Hagen who arrived in our fair country last night.

Meeting his "boy" Lachlan - doesn't that look like a friendship to last through the years?

Hagen2.jpg

Hagen.jpg

And a photo of Katherine stacking him. I can't believe how good this boy is looking for an under 12 month old Fauve. He is going to bring so much to the breed here in Australia - just can't wait!!!! I'm hoping to go down to Melbourne and visit him whilst he is in quarantine.

Hagen3.jpg