Rising Stars For 2011

Bilbo Baggins

My little golden Girl Dallas went second in the baby bitch class at the South Aussie RUby champ show this weekend... very proud considering she has hit the leggy stage hahaha Judge was Mrs Audrey Richardson from Scotland my breeds area of origin! she is starting to fill back out now and get all her angles back so more wins to come i hope :)

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the little guy I have been waiting for!

This is Dykinta Night Maestro (Hudson) - coming up to 9 week old Australian Shepherd dog.

He will be making his show debut at Gunnedah on the 10th of September.

Not the best photos, but this was his first attempt at stacking and not the best lighting!

P1030673-1.jpgP1030679-1.jpg

262554_10150402612208662_836443661_10560507_2350661_n.jpg

He has the most amazing eyes! Blue on the outside and brown on the inside! He is doing so well so far and we have started a tiny bit of show prep training :) I can't wait to get into the ring now!

Everyone's babies are so cute :) and it sounds like there have been some great results.

I had my first homebred girl at her second and third shows yesterday, the Varieties of Bichon Related Breeds Club of Vic shows... and she got Baby Puppy in Show at both shows.. I was so happy.

This is Wyntervale Wednesday Addams 'Wednesday'

IMGP4121.jpg

Edited by Lady of the Ghans

Omg how do you get the little guy to stand still for you to stack! I really wish I had anywhere nearby that did show training classes!

Hudson will now stand still when I ask, but just a square stand, if I go to move his back legs he wriggles around!

We did our first gaiting on lead session today which went better than expected! He is just SO full of energy it is hard to get him to concentrate properly. :D

Congrats on the great results Bjelkier + LOTG!! :D

Nawww Flaves... sooo cute! I'll swap you Lowchen baby cuddles for GSD baby cuddles :p

You are ON!!!!!!!!!

Omg how do you get the little guy to stand still for you to stack!

He is usually pretty good, we do it a few times a day, he only has to hold it for a few seconds and gets rewarded with cuddles and a pat.

I find though that if he is watching something or someone he holds it longer, so try it with another dog in front or a friend, that may help....or it may not lol

I got to pick up this little guy today... :D :heart: This is Jerry! He is just too gorgeous, and is busy snuggling with the kids on the couch as I type.

I can't wait to get back out there!! Looking forward to his first shows at the end of September :thumbsup:

post-14394-0-73446500-1314353719_thumb.jpg

I got to pick up this little guy today... :D :heart: This is Jerry! He is just too gorgeous, and is busy snuggling with the kids on the couch as I type.

I can't wait to get back out there!! Looking forward to his first shows at the end of September :thumbsup:

Aww....does this mean I'll have a crush on two of your dogs? :love::laugh: