52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Here's Happy Marlo - Week 15/52

5626645331_56bc09dbc8.jpg

Love love love this shot, your pics always have a very dreamy look to them, just fantastic!

Binx, love the comfy whippy shot!

Sammie, Asti looks like a funny girl, having a ball in that shot.

Helen, love the lip curl, Chaser looks very poised in that photo.

PC, Flynns Bro looks adorable, such a sweet face, love the bum shot with the waggy tail.

RV, Toby looks angelic in that shot with the bow and the light above his head.

TLC lovely photo . Oh goody its easter time . Will have to go get some ears

Weibritty Just love the colours in that photo . What gorgeous eyes Marlo has

Binx Any room for you ? :)

SammieS :p Such a character

Poocow Flynn and Storm :) and MissWiggle bum .So fields are just a wiggly as cockers ?

Helen Great expression

RallyVally Nice photo of a clean boy with his gorgeous bow (?)

Edited by MTD

Yes Toby was wearing a yellow bow :p I had kept hold of it since March as I wanted to do a pic with it and figured it would fit into last weeks shot.

poocow - Flynn and Storm are both so handsome, Flynn is the big brother right? :)

SammieS- Astie looks so cute in that pic, I can only imagine what Frenchie play would sound like after hearing my brothers stafford snuffle around.

Weibritty- Marlo has such fluffy ears! It's such a nice, soft picture.

TLC- Classic picture! Very serious easter bunny. :)

Our numbers seem to be dropping as the weeks go on...

I have my shoot planned for today... now if only I can get Toby to co-operate.

Edited by RallyValley

Hiya Dog Lovers :) ,

Great pics from everyone :) . I really need to move my :p & post some comments, 'cause I too want to tell you how much I love your pics!

These are my pics for week 15. This tends to be the relaxing position for Tali & Kyla. You'd think the little dog would be the one to snuggle up to the big dog, but, it seems to be Kyla who does the snuggling up to Tali ;) .

5639314052_1ac35ea2a7_z.jpg

#15/52 - Tali & Kyla - Best Buddies relaxing in their usual position

5639314048_cdfc2c1408.jpg5639314044_622c126b96.jpg

#15a/52 - Tali & Kyla - Best Buddies relaxing on the bed

#15b/52 - Tali & Kyla - Best Buddies relaxing on the bed

Took these last two with the Hipstamatic app on my iPhone. One day I'll work out how to use Photoshop to take out shadows etc, etc, but until then.......

Isn't it amazing how much dogs just loooove your bed eh!? :rofl:

I want Kyla!! I only really wanted a Black and tan lappie but she makes me want a cream one! Damn you!

Hi Kickss ;) . I know exactly what you mean. Originally, I was dead-set that I wanted a black & tan, male Lappie! But then I met the 6wk old Kyla, cream female, amongst her litter of black & tans & my heart just melted. I realized at that moment that it doesn't matter what colour they are, as long as there is a Lappie underneath, that's all that counts. She is a beautiful cream/apricot colour. I can't imagine having a black & tan now & wonder why I was ever so dead-set on a colour. They are such a beautiful breed. I reckon Willow would love one :rofl:.

Love your week 13. Love pics of the dogs walking with someone. And your week 15. The dirty foot is a classic :rofl: .

Edited by Katalily0709

I am undecied between two pics this week :rofl:. Me and Toby went Easter Bunny hunting in the paddock nextdoor, we saw two bunnies that were much too quick for me to capture (and definately much too quick for slowpoke Toby :( ) but I got some very cute pics (even one of Toby on point) anyway I like these two but can't decide... opinions?

5642209755_9c82bc3678.jpg

5642779024_68d269435e.jpg

Poocow Flynn and Storm :( and MissWiggle bum .So fields are just a wiggly as cockers ?

Her whole bum wiggles all the time!

poocow - Flynn and Storm are both so handsome, Flynn is the big brother right? :rofl:

Yeah hes bigger than Storm but they are from the same litter :happydance2:

bugger I meant to get to this earlier, got side-tracked as usual ... just went back 3 pages ...

dogsportsobsessed - wow, 3 totally different looks for the past 3 weeks, classic! :(

rallyvalley - I like the first shot of Toby better 'cause I like that I can see his face, he's a gorgeous boy :) ... hilarious look in Week 14 ... oh and the "interesting location" was an off-lead dog park I found driving between Melb and Syd, Holbrook actually :mad

cowboy sure has a great life, nice scene for a walk ... and love seeing him running through the water too!

gila - great idea to capture his paw prints

Lottie looks perfect against that fern, wonderfully tropical :mad

love Riley's expression - he's so cute, a great portrait ... and the "chilling by the fire" is awesome, great little bit of angle to set off his head tilt, you have a very clean deck too :mad

Tali and Kyla are just the cutest snuggle-pots! love the iphone shots ... fun! and week 14 ... Tali's before and after shots show the great transformation, she looks pretty cute all wet and bedraggled though!

what a cute Bronson bunny :) ... don't you just love the way they make themselves right at home on the bed ;)

Binx - oh they sure know how to relax ... cute whippetty butts the week before too :mad

what a funny upside-down expression on Asti - love the shape of her tongue ... looking very patient under the fence

classic Moo-tail ... love it :) and such handsome boys ... great portraits of them both in Week 14, love the colours!

lovely portrait of happy smiley Marlo - beautiful eyes :) ... cute little head-tilt in week 14 too

that's a funny look 'eh with Chazer? Chester gets that sometimes too :mad ... re: lost your retro mojo ( :D ) ... I've totally lost the plot with the story idea I had ... it's long since been abandoned, I do hope to pick up on it again when I get the energy for it ;) ... great smile and location the week before

oh poor Maggie, hope she's feeling better now, that looks kinda nasty :) ... love her eyes in your Week 14 shot!

kickss - Willow's a beauty, particularly like that first shot!

Naomi - Archie is so cute! great shot and I like your editing :) ... cute little fella under the table (?) the week before, I like those lights and shadows

Epic photo with Poppie - that sky and those trees are great!

Piper - love the bath time shot!

catherineb - he sure looks happy to have some new toys to play with

kuma - she looks like she's pleading for you not to take away her toy in the 2nd shot :)

whiskedaway - week 10 = such an adorable puppy expression!

evolving - Bob looks deep in thought

~~~~~~~

15/52 Lotus

5624138518_97c9286278_z.jpg

15/52 Chester - I think he'd been taking lessons from a certain Frenchie :D

5636882515_c25891ca2f_z.jpg

16/52 Lotus

5641932710_8062f7601a_z.jpg

16/52 Chester

5642782688_5372a5064a_z.jpg

:D

great photos everyone.

Dogsportobsessed - I was going to get those glasses for my retro theme from Spotlight :thumbsup: very spunky

Week 16 - a bit boring this week, but today was a dog show, and tomorrow is a dog show, so not much time for anything but dog show photos - I haven't got a stacked photo of him for a few years now though so guess I need one :-)

5645212383_3b9c10912d.jpg