52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Ok I haven't had much of a chance to comment the last few weeks but I had a go at commenting all the week 14 pics

Gila-Love your boys expression! Those eyebrows remind me so much of my old girl Lilly, she used to frown at us and raise them at us.

Wagsalot- you and Riley look great. He looks so enthusiastic to have a picture with you 

Clicking mad – What interesting location are Lotus and Chester? Love Chester’s pic especially, the clarity is perfect and he looks like he is about to take off with those ears.

Shell- Zero’s looks so cheeky and like he is playing the best game! Toby does that second face a second before he steals what I am holding and runs off with it.

LuvLottie- she is practicing for being an obedience star in her pic obviously! Look at the concentration.

Poocow- Moo looks lovely as always! Her eyes are the most beautiful shade of amber.

Helen- Chazer looks so happy, I can just imagine his head out of a car window when I see this.

Evolving – little Bob looks so serious! :(

5605739122_958067f799.jpg

14/52 - 2011 by rallyvalley, on Flickr

15/52 another week effort i just don't have the patience from last week and the following with four dogs running about.

25a4uc4.jpg

being spoilt with new toys as he has been extreamly good with his behaviour :)

proud mum moment

Edited by catherine.b

That looks like fun anniek

I see you live in Mornington Peninsula , I will be heading that way end of may . So there are some beaches that allow dogs to run off leash ? with no waves :laugh:

:laugh: Hi, I have only recently come across the photography threads, and only just found this one, i am new to the photography thing, is it too late to join in :rofl:

Not too late at all :shrug:

:laugh: Hi, I have only recently come across the photography threads, and only just found this one, i am new to the photography thing, is it too late to join in :confused:

Not too late at all :)

:D Great, so do I just start posting, I gather I need to choose one dog? So will start with Indigo the whippet.... :)