January 2011 - Photo A Day!

Ashanali

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many good photos again! I must say the cat and guinea pig one made me laugh, that is just too cute. Mouse is a beautiful looking cat. :rofl:

Poor Molly had to have two teeth out at the vets today so we brought her home feeling rather sore and sorry for herself. Here she is soaking up some love and pats on her bed.

Day 11

5345433241_afb1c7d0b5.jpg

Glad your hubby is home safe and sound Huga ;)

Today was a hard day - poor Ellie one of our young foals is very sick and I ended up having to take her to the vet surgery and leave her there overnight ;) Playing fetch with the dogs was good fun and helped to cheer me up!

;) hope she's ok Zenith :rofl:

Some lovely funny and emotional photo's today ;)

Just a quick snap from me today as have barely had time to pic up the camera.

Day 11

Scruffy Siamese - back in Scotland Indy would spend most of her time inside, now she's turned into an outdoor cat who spends her time covered in dust and sand - I want my silky Siamese back :rofl:

5345497201_dc2d8bd9b1_o.jpg

Day 12, going with the theme of droplets... :( It's been raining here all week and is expected to all week so get ready for boring overload :D

I found a very pretty spider web which had been rained on so I took a couple of photos... can't decide which I like better.

6rhdnq.jpg

5y9ekp.jpg

Both have been edited in PS. And will comment on photos later, sorry :laugh:

Edited by dogfan

LOVING all the pics :confused: :confused: Theres a few too many to comment on individually though sorry!!! Sorry I haven't posted the last few days - have been caught up in the flooding in Dalby - but they're starting to go down, so was able to get across to my parents house and upload the my photos!! So all i've been getting photos of is water!!

Day 10 - 10/01/2011 - As the water continued to rise, cars were cut off from crossing, and people were making their last attempts to get back across to their homes... This was the last bridge left to get over to the other side of the town (which got hit worse and the side that my nannas house is).

5348603012_197e42cff7_z.jpg

Day 11 - 11/01/2011 - The Peak

5347995693_7e37c76871_z.jpg

Day 12 - 12/01/2011 - Heartbreak - this photo says it all as the owner comes home this morning to see how his house faired - unfortunately for him, it was too low and the water did manage to go inside...

5347993661_24da5d2312_z.jpg

Day 12

bath time

:confused: Poor Frodo :confused:

Day 12 - 12/01/2011 - Heartbreak - this photo says it all as the owner comes home this morning to see how his house faired - unfortunately for him, it was too low and the water did manage to go inside...

Great catch! glad to see you are still safe :D

My effort for the day, continuing the 'Yum' theme :)

Day 11

Lunch :laugh:

5348090747_4b22cf212d_o.jpg