The 365 Challenge

Ravyk

Today I said that I am not going to continue with a photo day because I am just snapping without making any effort.

15 Minutes later I had pulled my little camera out of my handbag, I think I am addicted and can't stop anyway :rofl:

TLC and Huga, some great family shots there

Bjelkier, beautiful lighting on your photo

LuveLottie, run while you can (me and snakes don't mix LOL)

Wiskedaway, that sleeping shot is how I feel right now

TD great roo shot

ravyk, love that place

Terranik - your are making me sleepy :crossfingers:

Huga & Wiskedaway, feet up, not fair everyone is sleeping and relaxing

This is mine for today - shooting from the hip with the camera on the ground facing up - it is my theme for the graduates of the 52 weeks for dogs, showing the bond with your dog, so it is "Life's A Carnival" because you can't be sad too long with such an enthusistic soul around

5359690720_6e2b207bca.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: so many talented people in here!

WA & Helen, your have to be some of my favourites today! (but there are so many amazing photos!)

I never normally post pictures with me in them as I am very self conscious, but I like this one of Maverick & Me.. it was meant to have Hecotr in it too, but he wouldn't sit still! :crossfingers:

Nik, I don't know how you do a self portrait everyday! It was hard enough for me to get this one shot!

Sixteen ; We want Oscar's Law!

mavsmavme.jpg

Edited by MavericksMission

Seems like it was a relaxed kind o day for a few today,

MM, ove the self portrait.

Helen, I love it, It almost looks like you have been lining up the shot and she has put her head in the way as if to say "mum what you doing down there" :crossfingers: WHat a good girl to sit so patiently!! Love the colors in the shot too, You and everyone else make me feel guilty cause I have hardly put any effort into my shots at all!

*note to self Lift your game Barb!!*

Edited by tlc

Thanks TLC, this one was more fun than anything else, no looking at the back of the screen just had the camera pointed in the general direction pointed up to the sky. There were a few with her whole head but I liked this one best

Mavericks Mission, I did a self portrait for my 52 weeks of Bella last year, it is not easy, great job love the photo

Gorgeous shot Leena!!!

I'm still continuing my month of love shots - and yes, I'm 3 days behind again!

14th January - Star Wars, possibly the coolest movie franchise of all time. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

5359482491_21767f5a1e.jpg

15th January - Lazy saturday afternoons with Mow "supervising" me working on the computer.

5356596836_679c0fe795.jpg

16th January - I'm loving the lovely Terranik for taking time out from a busy schedule to throw a ball for soakie (and letting me photograph it!).

5360023154_4553778149.jpg

Edited by ~*Shell*~

Loving all the pics yet again ♥ Love your last one Shell - of Nik - The sunlight is gorgeous!!

I couldn't choose today between two - but there's something about this one I LOVE!!! Today - I cleaned out the snakes enclosures (the one of the photo from yesterday), and we've been going there a couple times a week for the last few weekd - but Lottie only discovered them today - she was sooo scared of them!!!! Which is a good thing - as I don't think she'd go up to one out in the yard if she ever saw one - anyway.... here's her staring very hard at them :laugh:

Day 16 - 16/01/2011

5359442543_68e5d5dfc5_z.jpg

Edited by LuvLottie

Wow some fab shots today, love the pool boys Huga! Great splashes.

Shell, love the light sabre thingy but Im soooo not a star wars fan :)

Nik, love the nearly full shot, very creative!!

WA, the flute shot is great.

LL, WHat a great shot of Lottie, she looks like she is concerntrating so hard too!

Loving todays pics again!!!

Here's mine - if i does offend anyone just let me know and i'll swap it, but it's just so cool how snakes eat and what they can do with their jaws!!!!

Day 17 - 17/01/2011 - Dinnertime....

5362709045_b9c4935e19_z.jpg