The 365 Challenge

Ravyk

They are a cute trio Dust Angel

Someone has a good spot there Mavericksmission

Great shots Bjelkier, you could lie in the sun and read :rofl:

Flick Mac and Lovelottie, don't envy you with the clean up

Great photo Terranik

Wiskedaway you are making me hungry and I haven't eaten today :rofl:

Anway, here is my photo for today which is also my photo for week 2 of 52 weeks of Chazer. My first photo for the year had a vintage look just by chance but I have decided to sick with the theme and go retro this year. What could be more retro than a peace sign :rofl:

I had to get up early to use this wall before the traffic got busy because I didn't want to photoshop out the lead if I could avoid it. I have discovered if I want Chazer to look to the side for a photo I just have to wait and he does it eventually

5355942466_46fb08deb3.jpg

Edited by helen

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving todays pics!!!!

I really love that photo Helen!!!!!!! The colours are just gorgeous!!!!

And WA - that desert looks AMAZING!!!!!!! Now I want icecream :(

Huga - Love it!!! I love your editing!! You have the cutest kids :)

And that's a lovely photo tlc - I loved all those photos from the day at the park!!!

MM - nice pic :) Have a good night out!!!!

Great shot Bjelkier - I love how they look see through!!!

Here's mine for today - i'm looking after some friends snakes over the uni holidays, so thought i'd take a few photos today...

Day 15 - 15/01/2011

5356870566_f846dda565_z.jpg

Edited by LuvLottie

Day 15.........

150111jon028.jpg

Let Tango into the front paddock and saw him belting up and down the opposite fence...kangaroo sitting just over the fence on the next block....I shot off to try and grab Tango who was still running the fenceline 3' from the roo, roo sat up straighter as I got closer..then he got taller, rocked up on his tail, flexed his arm muscles and looked down at me from his full 7' height - I grabbed Tango on his next pass along the fence and retreated...to get the camera...pic is of roo at 'normal height'......!!!!!!!!!

so many great photos!

LuvLottie-Love the snake...I have one myself :)

Bje-YUM! Are they cranberries? *rocks up for a sampling* :)

Mine for today. Taken at our possible reception venue.

Day Fifteen

The Gallery

168494_10150357098245707_527300706_16641869_3091654_n.jpg

Helen, that is a really nice photo, I love it.

15.1.11 - Summer Sweetness

5356925666_f68a5b8b2c.jpg

such pretty berries! they look like Christmas decorations.

Love the big tough ol' roo, I know exactly the stance you're talking about, it's as if they're saying "yeah come on then, have a go" a real challenging attitude, very intimidating to us mere mortals.

Terra, you look like a marble sculpture. I dont know how you do all these self protraits, the few times I've tried to set the timer and take pics of me, they always out of focus.

Edited by Kirislin

Terra, you look like a marble sculpture. I dont know how you do all these self protraits, the few times I've tried to set the timer and take pics of me, they always out of focus.

Thanks... It does take practice! My remote is broken (though may be just out of batteries) so I was having to focus on a point, switch it to manual and cross my fingers! THEN I had a brainwave moment and started using Jedi as my "stand in" for something to focus on :rofl: He is very helpful!

You are doing an amazing job, Nik :rofl:

Ah, I wish I was you in that photo, Huga... 1.5 days until exams. Just have to remind myself that it's almost over!

You are doing an amazing job, Nik :rofl:

Ah, I wish I was you in that photo, Huga... 1.5 days until exams. Just have to remind myself that it's almost over!

Not long to go!

I don't envy you though, I was terrible at studying :rofl: I was a desperate crammer.

Great shots guys!

Nik your skin looks like porcelain, nice shot.

TD, that is one big kangaroo!

Huga, you look very relaxed in that shot.

We had a run at the dog park today but it was warm so all the dogs plonked under the tree in the shade, bit of a miss mash of a shot but with no treats to bribe it was virtually impossible to get them to all cooperate.

16/365

5359049841_cfde1aa1b4.jpg

Buddies by CLTB, on Flickr

Hehe, bit of a snap, Huga. :crossfingers:

Day 16:

5359094279_763153b2dc.jpg

Akira and I sitting on the balcony together, watching the world go by. It's her favourite place in the house.

Taken on my iPhone because my camera battery has run out and I'm still waiting for my battery charger to arrive.