2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay here you go :laugh:

You can see how she doesn't like to drive ahead of me, something we are working on ATM - very motion sensitive lass :laugh: going to try harder next time! I usually run deep into tunnels and accelerate out of them to speed her up as she is coming out, but forgot to do it :laugh: so had no motion for the last tunnel in jumping which left her basically walking to the jump :laugh: Fail :laugh:

She was probably wondering WTF I was doing :laugh:

ETA and her footwork on the weaves is :rofl: I still don't know how to get her to work it out, I have opened up the weaves a million times but it just doesn't click!

I was very happy with her FC onto the A frame though - normally she turns like a road train!

Edited by amypie

Thanks everyone!!! I cant wipe the stupid grin off my face :rofl: He stopped my heart in judges scent when he picked up the wrong cloth right next to the correct one...dropped it and brought in the right one! Goooood boy!!!! Got a sub for that but everything else was lovely and he won on 191. :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne:

COngratulations Ruby Star... a win in Open is a big brag! WEll DONE :cheer::champagne:

Thanks, guys :)

We got 189/200 which was after copping a nice sub of 5 points for not sitting in the lead up to the retrieve. She stood there watching caffy and Snazzy in the ring next to us :laugh:

Oh and very typical - didn't bother to take my camera with me because it's always hard to find someone free to film us. Bummer!!

Edited by RubyStar

Urgh RS gotta hate that sub for not sitting during the heeling on the lead-up in the recall - Ness pulled it on me the only day she worked the rest of it so nicely and cost me a 190 score. Evil dog.

Well done again though :).

:thumbsup: Woohoooo - Fantastic news bedazzled and Brookie UDX - how good does that sound!!

And nice one RS and Millie.

A little agility brag from us - my Kirra, who will be 10 at the end of February - gave me a Masters Jumping pass today - and we had some lovely runs - mostly DQ (stupid handler :D ) but lovely stuff in between. And one Open Agility nice run with one fault. I love that we can still get out there and have fun. Another 8 runs coming up tomorrow - what was I thinking :rofl: .