2011 Brags Thread

Great stuff Tassie and Nik!!!! :cheer:

I have another brag :D This weekend has been an awesome trialling weekend!

Ruby got her JDX title :D champagne.gif

Not only that, but she came 1st and was the only one across all heights to actually qualify! :cheer:

It was a very tough Excellent course. A lot of the experienced handlers who have other dogs in Masters were commenting it felt like a Masters course. Somehow we managed to get through it and she was firing through it to the best of her own ability which was just so lovely to see!! I will never be able to compare her in speed to a working breed, or even to Millie, but as far as her personal potential goes, she was ON!! :D

I do have video but it's on amypie's camera so I will have to wait for her to get it to me. Speaking of which, she has some great brags, too :provoke: Maybe she'll post once she's had her beauty sleep, as it was a late night tonight :laugh:

Millie ran nicely in Excellent Agility and Excellent Jumping, her speed has increased since the daytime trials so it's clear to see what she prefers! We had a few mistakes, though.

Both girls also got a pass in Novice Gamblers and Millie came 2nd in that :thumbsup:

Edited by RubyStar

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done on your JD title TN!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hope there's video, love seeing fluffy bum Jedi running :D

And RS Ruby was a star, congrats again on your JDX! and both were good gamblers dogs! Woohoo

Trixie had her second trial and blew me away again! Three passes for three entries, only 400 dog in all classes so default first, was the only qualifier on novice agility, and we also had a go at Novice Gamblers and got a pass in that!! :thumbsup: Having so much fun with her ATM! Just waiting for her to give me a reality check :rofl:

Kyzer was a good boy too but I pulled him off a jump in JDM - whoopsy.

It was an unusual trial, they had different courses for 200, 300 & 400 dogs, and 500 & 600 dogs. JDM was noticeably tighter than normal but didn't notice a difference in spacing for the other classes.

Congratulations to every one that had passes Congratulations to RS and Ruby on your JDX title now off to Masters lol

Just had to put my brag in after failing my udx trials just about every trial since May cause of the towels and the seekback Gabby got it sorted and passed for the first time with 186 yipeee!!!!! now I have to wait for another 4 months before we have a trial

Amypie Trixie is a star in the making - you have done a teriffic job in training her and she will continue to get better as you move through the classes. She wont be in novice much longer - well done :thumbsup:

Yee har Xena98 - I know the feeling following a UDX pass and it is priceless. Here's to many more.......:thumbsup:

Wooohoooo well done Xena98!!! So awesome! We still have an obedience trial in December, you should come over for it :laugh:

Awwww thanks ptolomy! She's my special girl and is just such a pleasure to train and trial because she just wants to be by my side working with me - she springs out of her crate with enthusiasm every time - I love it. :D my 2 dogs are just so chalk and cheese in every way!

Hope I don't get the 'last pass jitters' next trial :laugh:

WOW!!!!! Go the UDX fairy :thumbsup: Huge congratulations to bedazzledx2 and xena98 :party:

Great results also for Rubystar, Tassie, TerraNik and amypie :cheer: Way to go DOLers!!!!

We tried to hold up the Spotty end of the bargain yesterday......only came away with one (very nice) Masters Jumping pass but some good running to be had all day. Had a 2nd place (NQ) in ADX when Zig tipped the broad jump just hard enough to make a sound :cry: , another NQ in ADX when he popped out of the last weave poll (damn it!) and had another great JDM run but tipped a bar (my fault). Ziggy made the distance challenge in JDO look easy but I was so enjoying watching the pretty dog that I front crossed too late and caused him to miss a jump :hitself::laugh: A nice ADO run as well but the A-frame was in the distance challenge and he missed the colour. Many more NQs yesterday than DQs - I never thought I'd care about that but I think we are running better as a team now and having less off course DQs.

What a weekend of brags!! Xena - so glad the UDX fairy found you and Gabby today - super well done.

And JDX for Ruby - yay!! :thumbsup: - up with the big kids now.

Amypie it sounds like you had a fantastic trial - that's so exciting and satisfying. Love it when the pups are on fire.

And good job with the gamblers.

TSD "admiring the pretty dog" - we've all been guilty of that :rofl: Nice runs are always great to have, even if they don't all result in a Q.

Miss Kirra was a good girl again today - could have been better without her idiot m other's 'help' - but we did finish up with a 2nd place Q in JDM, and a 1st (and only Q) in Masters Agility. And she hit all her contacts all weekend. Weavers - not so good - my queen of the weaves has lost the knck a bit - or more likely, I have. But she had great fun running, pulled up healthy and happy.

Well done TSD - sounds like a good weekend! Congrats on your good runs! :thumbsup:

And Tassie congrats Kirra's two passes!! Only Q in Masters agility! Well done!!! And second in Jumping is nothing to scoff at either! :thumbsup:

ETA my JD and AD videos are here for anyone interested, JD was pretty boring though lol http://www.youtube.com/user/amypie85

Edited by amypie

Very proud of my little Jovi, on the weekend we had a flyball comp and due to a few dogs pulling out at the last minute we stuck her in the team too do a few recalls and just too be in the ring environment as she was coming anyway as I had my boy running. She did a few recalls on day one and had a shoddy attempt at a full run but I didn't do it properly (didn't get a chance to give her warm up runs so she knew what I wanted) so she went over the first jump and then came straight back LOL No worries though, I knew I had done wrong straight away!

The next day we stuck her in the first two heats rather than last two so we could start of on her height so I could give her a few runs during warmup......the end result is she ran clean 4 times out of 4!! So very proud of my little girl, I nearly started crying :D :D

Not bad for a dog that only started flyball training 3 months ago and only just started doing box work with full runs and only done runs with the team twice.......extremely proud of her, she gives her all in everything she does. Now too actually have her proper debut at a competition next year, like I had planned!

Should also say my boy ran flawlessly all weekend (two day comp) over 14inch jumps (photo is Jovi over 9inch), I stuffed up a cross once and let him go too early and he runs around the jumps if it's an early cross but that was it!

post-1761-0-33468100-1321247004_thumb.jpg

Edited by tollersowned