Post A Pup....

wow that is just crazy!!

Police Sergeant William Palmer said if the postal workers hadn't opened the package, the puppy would have died in the aeroplane's unheated and non-pressurised cargo hold.

I'm assuming this is either a different aircraft or a different area to where the dogs usually go in the cargo area?

I'm assuming this is either a different aircraft or a different area to where the dogs usually go in the cargo area?

Live animals are put in a heated, pressurized section of the cargo hold so they have enough oxygen at the high altitudes and don't freeze. Normal baggage and freight goes in the unheated unpressurized sections.

ETA I really can't find the words to describe the stupidity or callousness of this person

Edited by Janba

Live animals are put in a heated, pressurized section of the cargo hold so they have enough oxygen at the high altitudes and don't freeze. Normal baggage and freight goes in the unheated unpressurized sections.

ETA I really can't find the words to describe the stupidity or callousness of this person

And if the US use dedicated mail/freight planes, it's quite possible the only habitable area during a flight would be the cockpit.

How very fortunate for the pup that someone decided to check out the parcel contents. No comment on the poster :cry:

There are just no words...

How can anyone - even a really stupid person - think that putting a pup in a postage box is okay? Air/food/water... the absolute essentials of life... even stupid people know that. And seriously, a pup is going to move, bark, cry etc - especially when being thrown around in a parcel box - so obviously someone at some stage would most likely notice... so... WHY? :)

Even a stupid person isn't this stupid. It's definitely just plain cruelty, committed by a very uncaring and selfish person.

To demand the postage back... WTF? I know where I'd jam that refund.

i seriously just dont get it :wave: would the lady like to be locked in a box with no food or water in the dark with no air? I just cant comprehend what would go through someones mind to make them do that to a baby animal :eek: it just makes me soo sad at how cruel humans are :D

So true, some humans are just so cruel! That is horrible! Poor thing!