Dante In The Toyota Korea Tv Commercial

sas

About 2 months ago, 2 animal agencies contacted us about the possibility of using Dante in TV Commercial, we were stocked to discover it was for TOYOTA in Korea, we ended up going with the Animal House Agency, they were awesome to deal with and their head Trainer Lindy who stuck by us through the 3 days was such a barrel of knowledge, and the amount of tricks she had up her sleeve to keep getting a dogs attention when they were so over it was very impressive :)

Strangely one of the hardest things he had to do which you'll see on the 'Driving Movie' is Heel on the incorrect side, for an obedience trained dog who knows exactly where heel is he really had trouble with it, I'm sure he thought I was trying to trick him to get him into trouble LOL

Where he's in the car, the back seat was actually taken out and I was tucked ducked down behind the other sit putting him in position and giving him direction and my OH was outside the car on the trailer getting his attention.

During filming we did it with Natural ears and holding his ears up, they later decided to go with the cropped look, they also gave him a Black nose and whitened him up a bit.

The lady in the commercial is a famous Korean Acress and Author.

If you'd like to see 3 of the videos they released today, have a look at the below.

To see the making of the commercial, go to http://www.mycorolla.co.kr/, an intro will start, you can watch that or skip it, scroll down the bottom and select COROLLA STORY then 'Making Film':

makingfilm.jpg

To see one of the ads, click DRIVING MOVIE, as shown below with the red highlighted link:

drivingmovie.jpg

Then there is the commercial where he talks :) Select COROLLA STORY link at the bottom of the page and then select AD LIBRARY, then select the link on the right shown by the Red highlighted link below:

site2.jpg

Very proud of my boy and will remember that when he's naughty next time :rofl:

Without the Air Brushing, this is what he looks like...

rat_bags.jpg

Edited by MEH

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha that heaps good, was the car spacious when you where in there with a dane haha

Bit confused why they changed the colour of his nose and removed spots as when he is in the car he has his pink/black nose and his ears are down aswell ? yet in the other they are up and airbrushed hah

haha that heaps good, was the car spacious when you where in there with a dane haha

Bit confused why they changed the colour of his nose and removed spots as when he is in the car he has his pink/black nose and his ears are down aswell ? yet in the other they are up and airbrushed hah

No idea :laugh:

No, no april fools, you're not serious right? LOL

3 days of hard work for Mr Dante....pretty elaborate April Foold joke! You can match up all his patches from his photo to the ones in the commercial if you like, they added a couple of patches on his face but everything else will match.

I'm in the Making of the film video too....but you prob haven't seen me before lol

Edited by MEH

3 days of hard work for Mr Dante....pretty elaborate April Foold joke! You can match up all his patches from his photo to the ones in the commercial if you like, they added a couple of patches on his face but everything else will match.

I'm in the Making of the film video too....but you prob haven't seen me before lol

now I don't know who to believe :laugh:

Absolutely gorgeous. I can't see the ads for some reason (despite the latest version of firefox) but the photos are a hoot. Dante is such a good boy to endure the make-up - our two would be rolling around trying to lick it off after the first 'leave it' wore off :laugh:

Was he running to you when she couldnt keep hold of his lead? He probably weighs more than she does :laugh:

Yeah he wanted the food I had, she was in heels she could barely walk in, so we yelled LET GO!

now I don't know who to believe :laugh:

She is tellig the truth...... if you pop back into the Dane thread you will find some photos several months ago on the photo shoot when it was happening.

Or you can search Meh posts to find it....

Its all true.

Meh.... he looks great...... you would never have thought that the SOS would have turned out so well.

WOW doesn't he look amazing !! it is an amazing process isn't it !! and Loooooong !

Is that Leila in the at home piccie ?

A lot of scenes from 'A Country Practice' used to be filmed down our road, and some shots that lasted a second on tv, took all night to film.

fifi