Bloody Bybs

julzjc

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A belly full of pups generally means that the pups are smaller.

Well yes and no. when i was 10 years old my parents would not get my dog desexed;i did keep asking them to.She had puppies to a kelpie x labrador.She was a cavalier x something.3 of her pups were small ;but one was much bigger.I remember feeling really sorry for her giving birth to such a big pup.;even at that young age i felt it was wrong to put her through that.These people are adults and should know better.The big pup went to the people that gave me the mother dog. she grew the size of a labrador;much to everyones surprise. one small pup went to a neighbour and he grew to be smaller than his mother.

You will often get a large puppy in a litter, be it purebred or a cross, the same goes for small ones. Bitches that carry larger litters tend to have smaller pups, closer in size.

A small bitch is not going to carry an entire litter the size of Rottwieler pups.

Pups are born from weird crosses every day, it doesn't make it right but bitches can whelp them just fine.

4 pups is not a big litter.

Feel sick to my stomach. Just seen an add for "a very rare breed". Bloody idiots have mated a JRT bitch to a male Rottie and the poor sweetheart had 10 puppies!

What the hell is wrong with these people!!!

Sorry, I had to vent, it is just so wrong and sickening! Some people are completly messed up in the head! That poor, poor little JRT!

OUCH!!!! :cry::eek::mad

Yes is rather ironic!

That is a not very JR looking JR, and the Rotti is not very Rotti looking either. Either the "JR" is large or the "Rotti" is small. Still poor little girl what are those morons thinking!!!

One of the local pet shops up here has 'Australoodles' (Kelpie X Poodle)

I kid you not.

I almost had a fit when I saw them and OH had to drag me out of the shop as I was very loudly commenting to other customers that it was completely stupid and thoughtless to cross 2 breeds such as those.

My Gawd! That's meant to be a male rottweiler? It looks like a poorly bred female rottweiler, nothing like how a male rottweiler should look :laugh: And if the seller thinks the pups look like miniature rottweilers, they are on some mind altering substance!

My Gawd! That's meant to be a male rottweiler? It looks like a poorly bred female rottweiler, nothing like how a male rottweiler should look :laugh: And if the seller thinks the pups look like miniature rottweilers, they are on some mind altering substance!

Well...they are the right colour lol

It definitely is :/ Tonkadolls is one I see a lot (Tonkinese x Ragdoll). Yesterday I saw Burmese x Persian advertised as 'Exotics' - nevermind that it's already a breed, and your kittens definitely aren't it!