Looking For Mello (willow) - Now Found !

sheree_e4

Looking for the people who got this koolie for free a few days ago , I believe them to be in/around Sydney ....Her name is Mello on her microchip not Willow ,She is 9mths old microchipped and desexed, she has a tattoo in her left ear a circle with a line through it ,she now only has 3 legs, If you know who may have this dog please let them know I am looking for her.

I am her breeder please contact me.

jj004-1.jpg

Edited by sheree_e4

Im sure you've tried this but ill say it anyway - have u tried contacting vets/pounds in and around sydney? It would be a long process but it might turn up something?

even though she is microchipped maybe (for WHATEVER reason) they havent checked her microchip yet?

She is absolutely beautiful :)

also if you want I could print some of those posters out and post them up around the dog parks I go to?

That would be great Thanx leelaa , I believe she may be in the campbelltown area ??

do you remember their last name or something similar? because you try white pages'ing them if you remember any details of their name... do you mind, and please tell me if you do, why you are looking for mello? I am purely curious! :) but if it a personal matter then tell me to mind my own business!!!!

I know the name of the person I originally sold her to in Feb but since then I believe she has been rehomed 3 times. I want to find her as she was ment to come back to me from the person who brought her from me should she not want her and I would refund what she paid for her.

Also she has now lost a leg and apparently the girl who originally had her knows nothing about it and she gave her to a friend to look after while she was on holiday,for a couple of weeks, however in the pic I got of her off the last person who had her the leg is healed and the hair has grown back ....It would have been more than 2 weeks ago.... Nothing is adding up and I want to find out whats going on, Im sure any other breeder would do the same.

Can you ring the vets in the area? a 3 legged coolie is not hard to forget.

Feel for you, must be such a worry not knowing how one of your babies are.

Edited by juice

I know the name of the person I originally sold her to in Feb but since then I believe she has been rehomed 3 times. I want to find her as she was ment to come back to me from the person who brought her from me should she not want her and I would refund what she paid for her.

Also she has now lost a leg and apparently the girl who originally had her knows nothing about it and she gave her to a friend to look after while she was on holiday,for a couple of weeks, however in the pic I got of her off the last person who had her the leg is healed and the hair has grown back ....It would have been more than 2 weeks ago.... Nothing is adding up and I want to find out whats going on, Im sure any other breeder would do the same.

That is such a sad story...I hope you find her :)

oh well done Sheree E4

I'm so glad Mello is going home to you. Bit of an oxymoron calling a coolie pup "mellow" though :laugh::laugh::laugh: unless she is nothing like my coolie pup!

thought some may wish to know Mello's story ...Apparently she was in a storm drain for 6 days and the rangers had to trap her, she ended up in campbell town pound, who I had rung and left my number with incase she turned up there... she has been in there since last saturday, her original owner got a letter in the mail today and rang me, she could not afford to get her out but also wanted her to come back to me so I paid her release fee and she is now back in my name and Ill be getting her on the weekend.

I now don't believe there ever was another home from the people who had her last, I think she went missing or they dumpped her as where she was found was too far from where she went from.