Hmmm This Cant Be Right?

Kirislin

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have(had!)a lovely 3 seater leather lounge that I did buy second hand but in perfect nick.Now with two greyhounds I found myself sitting on the single seater while they lounge away in comfort.A friend was moving and asked if I would like his lounge.I thought perfect I get my lounge back.The dogs were so excited when we squished the new lounge into my small loungeroom.Of course they were excited now they had a lounge each!!!!!And where am I?Still perched up on the bloody single chair! :laugh:

we must be doing it wrong! :laugh:

We must be!The funniest thing is I relayed that exact story to my boss last week and she looked at me deadly serious and said"why do you let your dogs get away with that?".I looked back just as serious and replyed"Because I've asked them to move out and they both said no".The look on her face was priceless! :rofl:

TSD, great pic so comfy!

Mita, cute, there is something special about the back of a couch!

IMG_3307.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

That is soooo cute!!! You will never be cold in either TLC

This is Em's favourite position on the couch... (i hope it works)

Em

I always end on sitting on the floor too. Charlie is 5kg and Emmy is 7kg and they are small. Both of them take up a 3 seater couch.

I often wonder how that happens. I have a new 2 seater lounge coming tomorrow, but I have a feeling that I will still end up on the floor, like always :o

Because dogs always extend to fill the space available :laugh:

Dogs on furniture - never heard of such a thing :eek:

28-8-07003.jpg

I always end on sitting on the floor too. Charlie is 5kg and Emmy is 7kg and they are small. Both of them take up a 3 seater couch.

I often wonder how that happens. I have a new 2 seater lounge coming tomorrow, but I have a feeling that I will still end up on the floor, like always :o

Because dogs always extend to fill the space available :laugh:

Dogs on furniture - never heard of such a thing :eek:

28-8-07003.jpg

Nawww... what a cutie :)

That's so true... it always amazes me how Charlie can take half a queen size bed, living me, Emmy and sometimes Mr CWEW with the other half all squish together.

:laugh:

I have a dog that has not once, ever tried to get onto the couch.

I wouldn't let him on there anyway though, its mine :laugh:

He never ever tried to get onto a bed either, until one day I was sick and my OH put Riley on the bed to try and make me feel better. He hated being up there, but OH said good boy a few times and he sat down. The next day we couldn't find him, and I looked in the bedroom, and there he was sat on the bed wagging his tail so excited as he thought he'd done something right :laugh:

Funny Riley! :laugh:

CW EW, you are right I am never cold, it can be a bit of a challenge to get them to stay off me and the chair when it is hot though! Your Emmy is gorgeous and looking so grown up now!

PM, very cute, Black doggy in the background looks about to join in too!

Funny Riley! :laugh:

CW EW, you are right I am never cold, it can be a bit of a challenge to get them to stay off me and the chair when it is hot though! Your Emmy is gorgeous and looking so grown up now!

PM, very cute, Black doggy in the background looks about to join in too!

I think she did, about a minute later :D

Hi Kirislin,

We have just bought a 6 bedroom 3 level Whippet Palace with sundeck, so of course we need a new Whippet throne. Photos of the new Whippet throne installed at your place including sundry royalty would be very helpful for all us Whippetologists, especially those of us who have Whippets expecting Grand Designs.

Please share more photos as soon as you can prise yourself from under the Whippet huddle.

Whippetsmum

Edited for spelling as well ad lack of brains

Edited by Whippetsmum