Vet-n-pet

I just wanted to update and give Vet-N-Pet a compliment.

As you know, our Kaisie passed away last week and I mentioned that I actually had an order being processed at the time, most of which was dog stuff for her.

Well.... the order had been delayed as they were waiting for stock of one item to arrive and sent me an e-mail to let me know. So I replied telling them what had happened. They replied straight away, expressed their sorrow at the loss of our pet and re-arranged the order, said they would return the cheque and gave me the amount to make out a new one!

So it's all ok and I don't have to sell anything on e-bay!

BUT on top of that, I received the cheque in the mail today - so it was posted back on the same day we communicated - AND along with it a hand written sympathy card as well.

So must let you all know how good they have been. Specially a lady called Paula. :)

Thanks for the thoughts. All is well here.

She was a ripe old age for a big dog and for a Dobe in particular. She escaped all the "normal" things they seem to get. She was slowing down and had a bit of arthritis but was otherwise quite healthy. So it was rather unexpected. Vets think probable brain tumor/hemorrhage.

A credit to her breeder, I would think. :)

I emailed them last week to ask them the ingredients breakdown on Pernease powder as they has a special on (Sacha's Blend ingredients and percentages were there, but not Pernease powder)

I received an email back within a couple of hours listing the ingredients and percentages and also note to say they were exactly the same.

It's good to know that someone is on the receiving end of the emails and will read them, then send you a sensible answer.